Reviews for strings
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 1/30
This wa simply incredible. I have yet to find some truly good Saso/Saku fandiction, so it was a pleasant surprise to run into this and instantly fall in love. Reading your work was a little difficul, your style is hard to follow but that made it more interesting for me. I love stuff that is flawless for its simplicity, but yours had that rise and fall of a changing beat.

Loved it!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/4
I Dont know what happened but I'm entrance. I like this pairing :3
fhobos chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
UGH.

(That is the sound I make when I love something.)

I will save this and read this over and over and over again because there is a lack of well-written Sasori/Sakura fics but maybe…just maybe…this can fill in the void. It's an excellent contender and has an epic feel of a relationship that transforms over time and space. Thank you for writing this!
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Ooo, what is this? You had another gem hidden in the midst of FFN! I actually really enjoyed this. I'm going to try to give a proper review, not as the biased diehard SasoSaku fan that I am...

I really love the way you wrote Sasori's personlity here. You managed to capture all of his "extremes" without really outwardly displaying them, you know? He's not an expressive person, but he has feelings and conflicts that make his mind a swarm of chaos that we just, can't actually see. I hope you know what I'm trying to say here, because this is difficult to describe XD Either way, well done. You capture his internal struggles really well, from actually /having/ feelings to his inability to accept them, and finally into a grudging acceptance.

And Sakura is pretty fantastic. She's so... held back in canon. I know she thinks that she's the one always holding Naruto and Sasuke back, but in truth, I can't help but feel they're the ones holding /her/ back. She spends all that time trying to help them or compare to them or do whatever she can for them, that she never really focuses on herself. She never has a chance to really develop her personality. (Okay, that has nothing to do with your story, but I'm leading in to my point)

My /point/ is, in your story, granted there's a bit of a gap in time here, but she's been without those people of Konoha (her limitations, I like to say) and been forced to grow and adapt, and you can see the resutls in this story. She's wiser, more ballsy, and just overall stronger. /That/ is the part that's pretty fantastic, lol

My only regret is that the story was out of order, so I had a bit of a hard time following it, but at the same time, that's the intentional structure of the story. Like something made by Quentin Tarantino, it's not supposed to be in chronological order. So that's not really a complaint; you can disregard it.

Anyway, thought maybe this could make your day, too. It's all true though.

All the best,

TK
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
SasoSaku is my favorite sunken ship. It just is.
MissMikasa chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I've read this many times before but never reviewed (Im just a lazy person), but I've been trying to get around to doing it to the stories I think are good. This is definitely a good SasoSaku fic. Good job :)
AngelOfDeath10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Love it!
Isolationism chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Why the fuck does this not have more reviews? And even a year after this's been posted, this story ranks right up there with the rest. Duuuuuuuuuuude, I don't even.
Kalafina94 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Type your review here...
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! (: It was really good. I love SasoSaku!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved this fic! SasoSaku is an addicting pairing. Wonderful work!
sakuras-horcrux chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
mmmmm, Sasosaku... I'm lovin' it!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Author-san,
*kyaaaa!* I. Loved. It. SO. MUCH. I loved the simple complexity of the interconnected drabbles, and I loved the Sasori/Sakura-ness, and most of all, I loved the wonderful end of a beginning.

Ergo, in short, I loved it all. Keep up the good work, ne?

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your work, and may God bless you,

Meiyo
StormDragon666 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
We have a problem of pretty distinct size here. I found this fic sitting in a bolded profile-line of Thirrin's page, and I read it and discovered it was posted on the first of November. That means that this motherf**king diamond of SasoriSakura was sitting on this website for nearly three weeks and I did not know. I’m pretty much torn between mini-rage for not finding it sooner, and well, apologizing for not finding it sooner. I just now finished it. Here’s what I think, cracker-nin/Em, here is a shorthand version of my review:

I am firmly of the opinion that you have just produced one of the best pieces of SasoSaku fanfiction to date, with language skills that are a few galaxies beyond the keysmashing you say is all you do, and perfect, I mean perfect, mash of canon and believable as anything on earth romance and connected human beings (human being plus possible human being) and situations that appeased those who prefer…shall I say “realist romance” and those fools like me who admire the former but headdesk in pure joy when we see something so freaking wonderful as Sasori wanting to touch Sakura in any searching, pleasant, warm way, and kiss her hand just because, and when he needs to be with her at nighttime to not choke himself out of fear fourteen times and falls asleep to the beat of her heart—much as “realist romance” is good and makes me nod my head and clap in respect when someone walks that freakythin acrobat wire of mixing canon and romance fanfiction, it’s the other type that, for the most part, makes me grin like a moron and clasp my hands together and daydream for weeks and religiously spam the headdesk technique till I am metaphorically bleeding out my eyes and an ambulance takes me away to be operated on. You will pay for my medical bills. They are steep.

(lol that was the shorthand version huhuh)

One of the things I liked best was the language, especially since, (I think I already said this. Did I say this? I don’t care.) you claim to be nothing but an incoherent keysmasher and yet I find this just about endless list of written phrases I adore and would kind of like to be tacked onto my wall like a poster, either because they sound like a heavenly dream made of letters or it’s written in such an order that it’s extremely clever and I am snorting here trying not to laugh and respect it at the same time. Like how can you seriously call yourself incoherent and silly when I see things like:

…although it was remarkably alike and close to a physical pressure drags at him as he watches lightning flare up in warning of a second peel of hollow thunder.

Sasori laughs in a spray of splinters,

Snarling (curling his lip and everything, what a darling),

It would have pissed him off to have the bastard die on him before Deidara could make him eat his entire life's work/belief system, and thereby crown himself Deidara the Superior Visionary Artist Who is Always Right. Because he was.

Sasori has never, never felt that kind of burn your mind and freeze your veins fear before - the kind that winds the milliseconds into dark, choking tar that pours unrestrainedly into lungs and waxes and suffocates and blots out everything that is not it, the kind that removes thought from the mind and replaces it, stitches torn from flesh, with instinct and white noise and manifests itself to denial and no no nonono you're not supposedto-

That last one has to be high up on my list of descriptions of fear, and there are many other shorter ones, little three-word groups or just one word or the word ORDER that makes everything so good and dammit it’s all so good I can’t realistically PICK everything that’s good and throw it back at your face in this review without going a mile over the character limit, but just trust me that you’re a VERY good writer, easily above many who’s just stumbled onto this site or have been here for years, and don’t you be a little modest lady saying “ohhh I’m not that great” and create this Mona Lisa. It deserves to be favorited and reviewed by any good SasoSaku fan, including me so up on the list it goes, immediately.

Since I am kind of talking to you now instead of aiming my words at the review I may as well say here that I am a jerk for not following you on tumblr more recently, instead of just seeing many of your posts being put onto Thirrin’s page and thinking to myself “hey that’s cracker-nin, I know her, I know her flailing, happy reviews that bring up a big derpy smile to my face everytime with that ANBU-at-a-table avatar I think I will follow her sometime I just want to finish this thing first before I go to her okay gotta finish this thing blablahabahalahgalgelgrfuj” So. I am sorry that’s happened and for the record, it’s been corrected.

And NOW I will end my review now that it’s turned my scrollbar into a grain of rice and it may be sunrise now that you’ve finished this. I do want to respond to your comment about college prep by saying “girl I KNOW it’s a trap I ask myself once a week while walking on campus ‘this is great for careers and all but I don’t want to be here I want to be in my bed watching movies and playing Xbox forever” (though I do not understand why this would be a problem for you if you’re only fifteen presently?)

Okay this needs to end so thank you for reading and goodbye, yo.
k hime chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ah, that was awesome! Loved the pink-lamb-part )