Reviews for strings
so so beautiful :)
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
AWWW! That was adorable and funny and adorableeeeee... Ehehehe, I especially liked the last one - the place where it all started, from where it began to grow into a totally crazy and unprecedented relationship, and where Sakura is definitely not one of the sanest characters in the series anymore.

That was fun.
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
too bad this is ficlet. i hope you can write a multi-chapter as well on sasosaku...
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This wa simply incredible. I have yet to find some truly good Saso/Saku fandiction, so it was a pleasant surprise to run into this and instantly fall in love. Reading your work was a little difficul, your style is hard to follow but that made it more interesting for me. I love stuff that is flawless for its simplicity, but yours had that rise and fall of a changing beat.

Loved it!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I Dont know what happened but I'm entrance. I like this pairing :3
fhobos chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
UGH.

(That is the sound I make when I love something.)

I will save this and read this over and over and over again because there is a lack of well-written Sasori/Sakura fics but maybe…just maybe…this can fill in the void. It's an excellent contender and has an epic feel of a relationship that transforms over time and space. Thank you for writing this!
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Ooo, what is this? You had another gem hidden in the midst of FFN! I actually really enjoyed this. I'm going to try to give a proper review, not as the biased diehard SasoSaku fan that I am...

I really love the way you wrote Sasori's personlity here. You managed to capture all of his "extremes" without really outwardly displaying them, you know? He's not an expressive person, but he has feelings and conflicts that make his mind a swarm of chaos that we just, can't actually see. I hope you know what I'm trying to say here, because this is difficult to describe XD Either way, well done. You capture his internal struggles really well, from actually /having/ feelings to his inability to accept them, and finally into a grudging acceptance.

And Sakura is pretty fantastic. She's so... held back in canon. I know she thinks that she's the one always holding Naruto and Sasuke back, but in truth, I can't help but feel they're the ones holding /her/ back. She spends all that time trying to help them or compare to them or do whatever she can for them, that she never really focuses on herself. She never has a chance to really develop her personality. (Okay, that has nothing to do with your story, but I'm leading in to my point)

My /point/ is, in your story, granted there's a bit of a gap in time here, but she's been without those people of Konoha (her limitations, I like to say) and been forced to grow and adapt, and you can see the resutls in this story. She's wiser, more ballsy, and just overall stronger. /That/ is the part that's pretty fantastic, lol

My only regret is that the story was out of order, so I had a bit of a hard time following it, but at the same time, that's the intentional structure of the story. Like something made by Quentin Tarantino, it's not supposed to be in chronological order. So that's not really a complaint; you can disregard it.

Anyway, thought maybe this could make your day, too. It's all true though.

All the best,

TK
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
SasoSaku is my favorite sunken ship. It just is.
MissMikasa chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I've read this many times before but never reviewed (Im just a lazy person), but I've been trying to get around to doing it to the stories I think are good. This is definitely a good SasoSaku fic. Good job :)
AngelOfDeath10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Love it!
isolationism chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Why the fuck does this not have more reviews? And even a year after this's been posted, this story ranks right up there with the rest. Duuuuuuuuuuude, I don't even.
Kalafina94 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Type your review here...
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! (: It was really good. I love SasoSaku!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved this fic! SasoSaku is an addicting pairing. Wonderful work!
sakuras.horcrux chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
mmmmm, Sasosaku... I'm lovin' it!