Reviews for strings
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
My favorite is overwhelm. I need that to be made into a multi-chapter fic. Love Sasosaku!
mei chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
bless this is wonderful i laughed really hard at akatsuki and sakura interaction it was good
rriddlemethis chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Okay, how come I haven't read this amazing thing before?! I mean, I thought I had seen every semi-normal SasoSaku fic before (cause, you know, there aren't all that many), but this is so, so much better than just 'semi-normal'. I freaking love it, damn. And most of the time when I read a really good one-shot, I wanna beg the author to make a full story of it, but this is so well-written and you manage to give all the little details and emotions with only some 7k words that I feel like the expanded story wouldn't give this masterpiece justice. Thank you for the awesome work!
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I really liked this little pseudo crackle drabble collection you have here! You did a good job with the non linear timeline and Deidara's reaction to Sasori's new obession was hysterical.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
so so beautiful :)
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
AWWW! That was adorable and funny and adorableeeeee... Ehehehe, I especially liked the last one - the place where it all started, from where it began to grow into a totally crazy and unprecedented relationship, and where Sakura is definitely not one of the sanest characters in the series anymore.

That was fun.
bloomsburry-dhazellouise chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
too bad this is ficlet. i hope you can write a multi-chapter as well on sasosaku...
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This wa simply incredible. I have yet to find some truly good Saso/Saku fandiction, so it was a pleasant surprise to run into this and instantly fall in love. Reading your work was a little difficul, your style is hard to follow but that made it more interesting for me. I love stuff that is flawless for its simplicity, but yours had that rise and fall of a changing beat.

Loved it!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I Dont know what happened but I'm entrance. I like this pairing :3
fhobos chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
UGH.

(That is the sound I make when I love something.)

I will save this and read this over and over and over again because there is a lack of well-written Sasori/Sakura fics but maybe…just maybe…this can fill in the void. It's an excellent contender and has an epic feel of a relationship that transforms over time and space. Thank you for writing this!
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Ooo, what is this? You had another gem hidden in the midst of FFN! I actually really enjoyed this. I'm going to try to give a proper review, not as the biased diehard SasoSaku fan that I am...

I really love the way you wrote Sasori's personlity here. You managed to capture all of his "extremes" without really outwardly displaying them, you know? He's not an expressive person, but he has feelings and conflicts that make his mind a swarm of chaos that we just, can't actually see. I hope you know what I'm trying to say here, because this is difficult to describe XD Either way, well done. You capture his internal struggles really well, from actually /having/ feelings to his inability to accept them, and finally into a grudging acceptance.

And Sakura is pretty fantastic. She's so... held back in canon. I know she thinks that she's the one always holding Naruto and Sasuke back, but in truth, I can't help but feel they're the ones holding /her/ back. She spends all that time trying to help them or compare to them or do whatever she can for them, that she never really focuses on herself. She never has a chance to really develop her personality. (Okay, that has nothing to do with your story, but I'm leading in to my point)

My /point/ is, in your story, granted there's a bit of a gap in time here, but she's been without those people of Konoha (her limitations, I like to say) and been forced to grow and adapt, and you can see the resutls in this story. She's wiser, more ballsy, and just overall stronger. /That/ is the part that's pretty fantastic, lol

My only regret is that the story was out of order, so I had a bit of a hard time following it, but at the same time, that's the intentional structure of the story. Like something made by Quentin Tarantino, it's not supposed to be in chronological order. So that's not really a complaint; you can disregard it.

Anyway, thought maybe this could make your day, too. It's all true though.

All the best,

TK
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
SasoSaku is my favorite sunken ship. It just is.
UrbanDoll chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I've read this many times before but never reviewed (Im just a lazy person), but I've been trying to get around to doing it to the stories I think are good. This is definitely a good SasoSaku fic. Good job :)
AngelOfDeath10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Love it!
de caedere chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Why the fuck does this not have more reviews? And even a year after this's been posted, this story ranks right up there with the rest. Duuuuuuuuuuude, I don't even.