Reviews for His Life Before
heidipoo chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I wish there were more stories with Jayden in them like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I cant picture Norman being abusive and AWW, she had a miscarrage and OMG PLZZZ I WISH THEIR WERE MORE CHAPTERS
Lexi chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
NORMAN KEEPS GETTING THE GIRLS! I STILL WISH I WAS ONE OF THEM. I LOVE NORMAN JAYDEN.
heidipoo chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Wow, just wow. What a great story! Very well written, I liked it a lot.
heidipoo chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Very interesting. I like it a lot. C:
Dragonmorph chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Bah, I promised myself to avoid reading certain OC stories but I bite and I'm rewarded with a good yet emotional story.

Well done!
darkergrey chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I certainly like the idea of the story. Jayden being in a relationship before the events of Heavy Rain, but the relationship ends because of his addiction. I also like the fact you described his behavior mean and vicious, as soon as the drugs kicked in. In my experience, drug addicts behave nasty to others when they are running low on their demands. April is a likeable character, soft and distraught. Speaking about "soft", the first chapter was a little bit kitschy, but neverthless, enjoyable to read (maybe it's just because I'm repelled by love in general :-)).
All over, the story is rather short, compared to the development. I don't know if you're thinking about adding more chapters to it, someday, add more details linking the events, but even if you don't, it's a nice outline of his life before the Origami killer case.
Anyways, I just wanted to say I liked it :-).

Regards
darkergrey
That Awkward Girl chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This is honestly one of the best stories about Norman that I've read! The intensity of it even left me in tears. I bet you feel special that you made someone cry, don't you? _
I hate to think that Nahman can actually get that aggressive, because he's just so damn charming! Sorry, I'm starting to sound like April now...
It's just so sad to think that a beautiful relationship like that burned to ashes so quickly. Anyway, I really loved this fanfic, and hopefully you'll write more for Heavy Rain in the future :)