Reviews for Easy Fix
A definite enjoy! This is an incredibly sweet story. Love baby Harry. And 'Boo' isn't too bad either Please return & complete.
Agent blue rose chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
I have six younger siblings and can assure that the terrible twos are, infact, a total nightmare!
Miyu Kokomi chapter 6 . 6/17/2017
Continúa por favor
misswitlock16 chapter 6 . 6/12/2017
I like it hope you add more
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
I hope you will continue this story. I really enjoy it!
Deliberatee chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
Sigh. This is just too adorable for my heart ;)
prisci chapter 6 . 5/21/2016
Hola saludos espero que continues la historia PORFA , me gusto muchooo , ¿ Que sucede con Harry y Tony ?
6Lisa9 chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
This definitely didn't go how I expected it to go... but the interactions between Tony and Harry are sooo cute!
Are you still writing this story?
6Lisa9 chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
Are you still writing this story?
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
kyaa! eso fue tierno! pero como seguira la historia?
EmptySurface chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
This is really interesting! I love the thought that has evidently been put into this and the budding relationship between Harry and Tony. Tony is feeling paternal! XD All in all, I'd love to read more, and it's a definite Follow. :)
thehpfan123 chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
Its a wonderful fic. I can not wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
Bronze chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Yeah I enjoyed all six chapters and dearly hope you get back to this fairly soon. I'd love to learn what's really going on. That Vice-Air Marshal sounds so much like Dumbles that I wouldn't be at all if it really was him.
Bronze chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Famous last words: How hard can it be to take care of a baby? Oh he's going to find out alright! Unless he turns Harry over to a full time Nanny or some such he'll find out before the night's over. You can bet on that. Unless of course Harry remembers from his former adulthood that is.