Reviews for Easy Fix
aripotter24 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
me encanta! espero que actualices, besos
mattdombast chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
i hope harry grows up faster so his back to his age
mattdombast chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
so good but what happen
mattdombast chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
so harry was deaged
mattdombast chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
so good but i hope tony finds the truth and destroys them the dursley's
mattdombast chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
poor harry
Aryax chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Oh, Tony, finders keeper huh?
Sharon T chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter and great story:-) looking forward to the next chapter:-)
akasanta chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I like your story a lot. Very much looking forward to the next update.

Cheers! :D
Adrienne May chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
He...he...he...
(Evil giggles)
Tony's doomed.
CrisStarTina chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Babies are NOT that easy to take care of -.- he will learn the hard way lol but he will live thru it for better and worse to be Harry's adopted father :) GO TONY XD
Mariposadelaluna chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Cute! I'm loving this! I think Tony would send Pepper or one of her minions out for baby supplies. I can't imagine what would happen next as far as the Air Force is concerned. I think Harry should suffer from nightmares unless Tony sleeps with him, the arc reactor is a soothing nightlight, & then finds himself on the edge of the queen or larger bed with Harry splayed out on the rest with his little feet kicking Tony in the stomach. This happened to me many times or the kid making an H crossbar between me & the hubs :o) Also Tony should find out that toddlers are way more exhausting than a 3 day sleepless inventing spree in the lab. I'm anxious to see how Harry ended up this way.
Meadow7 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
the entire story was amazing I admire your Tony and harry is cute blue
gemstarre chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
"Tony found Harry all alone in an abandoned house so he gets to keep him fair and square."

Yes because finders keepers losers weepers is the way people go about adopting children. Tony really needs to get slapped with a reality stick.

And if your open to ideas about "easy baby care", from personnel experience unproperly put on diapers dont hold in their contents at all! And they love waking up at the crack of dawn and smacking you till you wake up and then smile at you so you cant be angery.

Thanks for sharing this cant wait for more!
SagenWarrior chapter 5 . 1/21/2013