Reviews for Easy Fix
batfan7 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I liked this chapter - it didn't feel like filler at all. You had an interesting solution to the problem of how to make the 'adoption' realistic. I have to admit I probably would have had Tony hack into some system somewhere and get all the boxes checked that way...but I do like the way you did it.

So far there doesn't seem to be much indication of magic in little Harry (which I think is fine), but I honestly think poor Tony is going to get his heart broken if Harry reverts to an adult any time soon. So I'm kind of hoping this child-de-aging thing ends up being permanent and Harry gets an amazing second childhood. But whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be fun.
mithrilandtj chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Is Harry de-aged or something?
Shebajay chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
This chapter is so cute. I love reading your story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Von chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
A cute filler chapter. Thanks for taking the time to research the actual process! I find it much more enjoyable when Tony can't just wave money at a social and protective procedure and make it go away. :D
Nomore1234 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I wonder if the magic world is the reason for Harry being a baby o: curious how it happened.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Great chapter, I enjoyed it, can't wait to see how long it will take the adoption to go through and what happens when they get back to New York, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
librarycat9 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
lol Cute :D
Kai19 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Aw! Everyone is so cute in this! Lol.. poor Tony, getting hit during changing time! Thanks so much for the new chapter!
the.stories.live.on chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Dude, I totally sympathize with the Fruit Ninja bit. I love the Kinect version. Was the tablet hitting the wall accidental magic showing up? I couldn't tell with the way Tony was telling the story.

The revelation of Tony already being approved to adopt kids was pretty cool. It was also very revealing, character wise. I liked how you presented it.

Keep up the good work!
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Great chapter. I really like this story. It's quite a good read. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Interesting... I wouldn't have pegged Tony for the type to be preapproved for an adoption, but I guess even famous people like having private lives that everyone and their mother don't know about...
Smiles123 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
awww LOVE THIS STORY please update soon!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
"I could program safety features into JARVIS," Tony suggested. "JARVIS would be the best nanny, admit it."
Good nanny, yes, but I hope Harry will have plenty of human contact.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Jarvis, Harry, Tony.
BYoshi1993 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013