Reviews for Easy Fix
AngelMistake chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Keep on the writes!
Raiyne Crow chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
omg! Harry sounds adorable :D must read more!
My Solitude chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Interesting chapter. XD
InuFanJinx chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Ooh, if there's one thing you don't do, it's tell Tony Stark that he has to do something of that he can't have something! Go Tony! Show them who's boss! Obviously I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
batfan7 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Oooh! Suspense! I don't think this Air-Force dude knows who he's messing with. You don't tell Tony Stark what to do like that unless you want him to do the exact opposite! LOL

You've nailed the character of Tony brilliantly. I like how he took over the computer search (and did a much better job of if), how he's reacting to a baby (a bit of cluelessness and a touch of 'ewww', but mostly being decent). Great job!

Well, I loved how you've written toddler-Harry and and seriously looking forward to seeing what you end up doing with this story. Please post more soon! It's very fun!
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
I like your fic and can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Memory25 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Woah. Mama-bear Tony. And SCORE on Harry-cuteness!
mangagirl64 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Well the admirals a jerk. I hope Tony keeps deaged Harry. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for writing this.
musme chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
I enjoy it!
Saturnblue chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I wonder if mr. Applestein meant to help the child or use the child for his government's gain. I hope Tony will able to get Harry under his security and give chibi Harry a new life. It's obvious something went wrong that cause him turn into a chibi.
jgood27 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Love this story, and can't wait to read more
RRW chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Time to get the hell out of England...
Silverscale chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I think the crap just hit the fan. Cause Tony is going to go Iron on this dude.
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
i hope someone kicks Applestein butt. (virtually stabs the man)I cant wait to read the next chapter to see what happens. XD
avalonchick5 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I'm already disliking Appelstein. Can't wait for your next chapter! :)

I get the feeling that this is going to be epic. :)

Love,