Reviews for Easy Fix
slashlover91 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
RAF what is it?
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
... Huh? How does a deaged Harry have anything to do with the RAF? Unless it's a disguise by wizards so that they get Harry back...
brightsun89 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
love it!
Sweetly-Sour94 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Don't worry Little Harry. Tony's got you!
This is so cute! Now that Tony has kind of bonded with Harry he isn't going to let him go.
Can't wait to read more!
serenityselena chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
oh my... I wonder what happened to poor Harry this time... though it seems that Tony will be the one to help him this time...
hope to read more soon :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Is it normal for people to leave kids in abandoned places and, I don't know, hope for the best or something?
Dumbledore? Dursleys would not be imaginative enough to bring him here. Or accidental apparition of child to safety?
"This guy has the same scar that Harry does, though," Tony enlarged one more image of the green eyed bespectacled man smiling,
What?.. Adult Harry de-aged? By whom? How?
"There is an explanation for it, of course," a large man boomed as he walked into the room and stared at the screen and then at Harry. "It's highly classified information, Mr. Stark,
Hagrid, don't you dare to ruin Harry's chance at childhood because of Dumbledore's ridiculous orders (is he even alive, or is he ruling the world from within his portrait?)
I'm Air Vice-Marshal Appelstein. I'd appreciate it if you didn't use such vile words as mutants in my presence. The child is nothing like thoseā€¦ creatures; he is merely an asset of the Royal Air Force.
Ridiculous. Child cannot be an asset; are they hoping that Harry is helpless enough to be moulded into a weapon, again?
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Tony. Let the RAF burn, or, at least, those of them who are prejudiced against mutants and wish to use a magical child as asset.
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
ooh wow whats going on here then? what date is this set? though I suppose if little harry's meant to be 30 than it'd be...2010?2011? How'd he end up a kid again? i'm not surprised the woman crossd herself, its beginning to sound rather creepy to me too. I'm looking that faace recognition program, James being spotted everywhere due to apparition no doubt, not that they know that. And Harry's is undeniably cute, 'boo', for once we have an author who's closer to a baby's mental mind (I swear some authors think that 2 year olds have the capabilities of 7year old sometimes!). I also think you've pitched Tony Stark just right here...all in all i am intrigued...more please! _
LightLessStar chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Noo! Harry needs to go with Tony! Good story so far!
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Loving this! Keeping everything crossed in the hopes that Tony will kick ass & take Harry away to care for him.

Cannot wait for more! ;o)
AngelMistake chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Keep on the writes!
Blue Crows chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
omg! Harry sounds adorable :D must read more!
My Solitude chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Interesting chapter. XD
InuFanJinx chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Ooh, if there's one thing you don't do, it's tell Tony Stark that he has to do something of that he can't have something! Go Tony! Show them who's boss! Obviously I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
batfan7 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Oooh! Suspense! I don't think this Air-Force dude knows who he's messing with. You don't tell Tony Stark what to do like that unless you want him to do the exact opposite! LOL

You've nailed the character of Tony brilliantly. I like how he took over the computer search (and did a much better job of if), how he's reacting to a baby (a bit of cluelessness and a touch of 'ewww', but mostly being decent). Great job!

Well, I loved how you've written toddler-Harry and and seriously looking forward to seeing what you end up doing with this story. Please post more soon! It's very fun!
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
I like your fic and can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »