Reviews for Easy Fix
NO! PROTECT HP FROM RAF!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
tony wont like that
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Oh dear. Not good. Don't trust them Tony! Update soon.
JannaKalderash chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
This doofus is a royal butthead and needs a good kick where
Elelith chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Interesting for a cliched plot...Looking forwards to more.
WitchoftheWilds chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
ohohohohohohoho I absolutely can't wait for the next update! Harry and Tony's moments are so adorable! Please keep up the great story line and UPDAATE !
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
oh O3O oh no
Skullera chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I seriously went : Aww! when I went to press the next chapter button and found it missing! I hadn't realised I was on chapter 3 already! Sigh! Please let there be another uodate soon! I simply must find out what happened to harry to make him de-aged back to a baby! Please!

And all the intrigue with Tony's suit... Its because for some reason, Surrey has become a barren place filled with magic in the air, right? That's why the suit stopped working... actually if that was the case then Rhodey's suit would have malfunctioned as well... Maybe it has something to do with Tony's reactor?

I love that you've used Rhodey in your story... because for some strange reason, he is never used! At least, never the ones I read anyway! lol.

And harry is simply adorable. At first I thought he was saying Boo! because he was imitating a ghost - then I thought he was playing peek-a-boo! - but then it was just the colour blue wich had me chuckling.

Your writing style is also very enjoyable to follow - easy to ready and lifts off the page, giving the story a nice flow.

Tony's character is spot on, though its early years yet, and having Harry around might see some changes in him - from playboy to responsible adult! lol.

I hope to see another update soon!

This sory is just too cute!

Skullies
Sweet-single chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I was partially watching my friends lil sibs and she asked me to feed her baby brother. I go, julien you hungry?, No!, i go ok and see theres mac and cheese and make myself a plate then i start thinking hmmm he seems to be two yrs old...walk over to him and a forkfull of mac and cheese ah, sure enough just like a baby bird he keeps opening his mouth for more lol
A Nest of Nargles chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
lol tony's doomed, though i can't help but wonder how harry wound up a kid and if he'll get his adult memories back while a child or if he'll turn back into an adult or something wild instead. certainly interesting so far.
Kanberry chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
-hearts hearts hearts hearts!-
Fk306 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Terrible twos, I'm babysitting my 2 year old nephew tomorrow. It sure us fun, he hugs and kisses my cheek constantly then removes his diaper and does his... number 2 business under the table -.- I look forward to seeing tony deal with a two year old
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Oh my god! What what?! Aha this just got very interesting. :)
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 2 . 11/10/2012