Reviews for Easy Fix
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
It's caught my interest. Curious to see where you go with it.
DTDY chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
dawwwwww
hyper kitten chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
cutttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttteeeeeee i love it .
momocolady chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Awe
SagenWarrior chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
cute hope to see more.
Mickey chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Love it and can't wait to read more
pianogirl89 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I love this so far! Keep up the good work!
ScienceImagineGreater chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I love babies from the distance, so when I read about the interactions and bubbly general baby cuteness; it makes me go either squee or makes me do this face because people don't understand the really interactions of a baby therefore in realistic ._. But you made me imagine my nephew & niece in Harry's place. Oh and I was wrong, my niece IS two and boy did she go crazy yesterday when she came over. I am NEVER having children -_-' I've been traumatized I tell you, traumatized!

Hmm, I wonder how long Harry has been baby. Oooh, I bet has something to do with the color blue? Did he get hit by a blue spell that baby-fied him?

Aww, loud noises scared poor Harry! And the 'ugly elephant' scared him even more.

It's a little suspicious that he had toys and bed with him in the cupboard under the stairs. Maybe the person or persons that turned him meant well, and perhaps maybe wanted Harry to have a good childhood? And if he was there and perfectly safe all alone then this must have been planned, like they knew someone was going to find Harry? Or what if Harry did it to himself right at that moment when Tony was flying by and that's why his suit malfunctioned, and since Harry isn't one to think ahead didn't inform anyone...! Or maybe I'm just overthinking it again? Yeah, I'm gonna go with that.

I can't wait for the next installment XD!
Mellie E chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Hey.

Awn, they're so adorable! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Cheers,

Mellie
The-Living-Shadow chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I love AvengersxHarry Potter fics with baby Harry in them (or Harry in Avengers verse)
sad sabrin chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
nice dearest
Flamegirl22 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Loved this story! Good luck with your NaNo. That's what I should be doing instead of reading your wonderful story. Can't wait for more!

Lynn
Von chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Very interesting start. I look forward to finding out what it was that gummed up Tony's suit but not Rhodey's.
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »