Reviews for Easy Fix
denizen of the night chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Haha! I had a similar accident with fruit ninja just last night in fact. My little cousins came for a sleepover and they were playing fruit ninja on my phone. His hand must have quite the traction because when he swiped the starfruit, the phone flew out of his hands! Good thing we were on the bed. Haha. My iphone wouldn't have survived that crash if it were on the floor.
Anyway, I totally adore your Harry! cute bugger... Is this a time travel fic?
musicgal100189 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I love Tony. He's an adult but still acts like a kid sometimes. Are he and Pepper together in this story? I hope so they are so cute in the movies.
musicgal100189 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Awe Tony is protecting Harry. Kick his ass Tony. Thanks for writing.
musicgal100189 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Interesting...my guess is someone coined Harry. Thanks for writing:).
musicgal100189 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Tony really stays in character and I love the humor moments:). Thanks for writing.
musicgal100189 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
AWW Harry is so cute:) Thanks for writing.
Rubellite Game chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Keep it Going!
johnny.vick chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
omg omg more more please more
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
super cute! i'm assuming we will find out how our favorite wizarding hero was turned into the cutest bouncing babe!
blackcallalily chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
awwwww hope you update soon! awesome chapter!
usagi grecia desu chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I loved your fic! And tony is awesome ! Please up date as soon as you can :)
CharokeeRose chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Oh this was awesome! I would like to see more! xD
The Other Side is Here chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
D'awwww fluffiness :D :D :D :D :D :D :D UPDATE SOON!
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
s
Butcher-Chan chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Hmm. A 'Tony as Harry's adoptive father' fic. I've read a few, and this one is by far the best. I like that it's about more than just 'look how awesome a dad Tony would be! Harry is obviously so badass because he grew up around super heroes!', where Harry is this insufferable litte Gary-Stu who knows what's best for everyone and is a genius and a magical prodigy and he also has a smartphone that works at Hogwarts.

Sorry 'bout the rant, but that kind of thing really bugs me. Anyways, that mystery with 'older Harry' is really interesting, and I can't wait to see how all of this pans out.
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »