Reviews for Easy Fix
WriterKillsReader chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Did I wrote a review to this story?
Well... Here it is!
AWESOME and CUTE Story.
Mfalcon1942 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Great story, I hope you will update again soon.
AVID35 chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
I love stories where harry's a baby!
AB Feta chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
;D
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
I can imagine that you might have Hermione as the nanny, just because. Then she can gradually explain to Tony and Co. and the rest of us WHY Harry is now a baby. That should be interesting... Or at least someone from the Magical World finding out about Harry being adopted by Tony so he can be told the whole situation. And I hope that Air-Force guy gets kicked between the legs AT LEAST for his comments! This is obviously post-Second War, so that means Harry is a hero and a war veteran and deserves some happiness, NOT be made into some sort of weapon! Grr!
Elaine's Spike chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I don't want to be pushy, but i think its time for an upgrade, looking forward to more of this.
denizen of the night chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Haha! I had a similar accident with fruit ninja just last night in fact. My little cousins came for a sleepover and they were playing fruit ninja on my phone. His hand must have quite the traction because when he swiped the starfruit, the phone flew out of his hands! Good thing we were on the bed. Haha. My iphone wouldn't have survived that crash if it were on the floor.
Anyway, I totally adore your Harry! cute bugger... Is this a time travel fic?
musicgal100189 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I love Tony. He's an adult but still acts like a kid sometimes. Are he and Pepper together in this story? I hope so they are so cute in the movies.
musicgal100189 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Awe Tony is protecting Harry. Kick his ass Tony. Thanks for writing.
musicgal100189 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Interesting...my guess is someone coined Harry. Thanks for writing:).
musicgal100189 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Tony really stays in character and I love the humor moments:). Thanks for writing.
musicgal100189 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
AWW Harry is so cute:) Thanks for writing.
Rubellite Game chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Keep it Going!
johnny.vick chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
omg omg more more please more
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
super cute! i'm assuming we will find out how our favorite wizarding hero was turned into the cutest bouncing babe!
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »