Reviews for Fingers Trace Your Every Outline
Sherlockian chapter 1 . 2/13
This is really beautiful. I love this.
KUDOS!
Consulting Whovian of Galifrey chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is a wonderful story. Would you please make a sequel or a second chapter where John meets the others or something? Their reactions would be brilliant.
earthgirl3015 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is so cute
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awww! That was so romantic
Alien Hedgehog chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
STAHP. I have to stop reading your stuff. Oh my goodness. Too late. You're perfection.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Amazing!

Xela
hunterbotlivingat221b chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
AUGH! I'm dying from all the cuteness! This is a beautiful story and superbly written. I really hope you or someone else write more like this. :)
Puggle chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That is a really magical piece. Thank you so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Absolutely magnificent. Thank you so much for sharing.
Hellhounds chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
First I thought John is going walk into Sherlock's life and then he finds the paintings. :D Because Sherlock somehow managed to see a man whom he had never met before. But I like it anyway! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
lol cute
Catharmel chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh, I absolutely love this! Sweet and just heart-touching.
Malakia chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I kinda very much want a sequel to this. I've reread this story countless of times and I love it so much 3. I saw reapersun's pic first before this fic and when I looked on and I found this it just made me fall in love with the pic ten times more. Your writing style is amazing! And I love the story you have the pic. If you haven't shown this pic to reapersun you should and you should also write a sequel for this ;) Keep up the good work!
Arciere chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You know, for a sort of supernatural story, I really liked this. It surprised me. Bravo!

-Arciere
AliceT.Hardwire chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Made me smile the whole way through. also reminds me of my favorite love story, about the sculptor and his beautiful statue he fell in love with.