Reviews for We Are All Embers
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Unghhhhhh! I am officially DED. Holy shit that was hot. Damn I want this Edward!
Thanks bb!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love the glimpse inside of Cullen's mind. Will you continue? Great story!
tff000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
good to get epov
alli62 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I have been thinking about this story lately because it is one of my favorites and there hasn't been an update lately and I miss it...so when I opened this up I was so surprised and it's so freaking good! I really enjoyed it. This is one of my favorite Edwards. Love that sick obsessive love they have for each other. lol And I love it because I kind of miss this early B/E pairing. I mean, I love them now but in the beginning it was so crazy and out of control. They are at another stage in their relationship now. I love that as well but I miss this. Looking forward to an update. Thanks for writing and sharing.
MsBlondThing chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice to experience that night from his point of view (:
Dolphingirl71 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Love,Love,Love :) can we get an update on both stories PLEASE!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Uh oh! But now we know what happened that night from Edward's point of view which in my opinion is a lot sexier. ;) he's such a perv. Lol! I can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
bonz245 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was an awesome surprise...thanks...loved it...thanks.
xxeverlastinglovexx chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I. Actually. Love. You...like legitimately fucking love you. That is all.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
THIS-WAS-SO-GOOD! Could have been the first chapter too... But then we would have know Edward's deal from the beginning...

Good to remember that night... :)
Mangomochie chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow love it. Takes me back to the beginning and remembering why Im obsessed with this Bella and Edward. Intense.
meepison chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Amazing! Love to have EPOV of that night...his inner dialogue when he finally decides to go for it with Bella. The want he has for her...now I'm going to have to go back and re-read the original chapter. Great outtake!
Team Marylou chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
FUCK ME!

My God...that is one intense, insanely hot outtake!

EPOV is the best. I love his cocky commands and how he controls Bella.

I really miss this story and hope you are able to finish it.

Thanks so much for this update...I loved it!
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Damn it to hell woman...that was amazing. Edward's a horny bastard that's why I love him hardcore. I miss E/B the most...I miss the others too, but not as much as the other two. Hope to see another email grace my inbox...thank you bb.

xoxo
Barb
MMorticia chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great outtake! Just great :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »