Reviews for We Are All Embers
SLKerouac chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Interesting on how Edward and Bella first got together. It shows how he has always wanted her. Thanks for writing.
c2551 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was great. I like getting insight into Edward's fascination for her before she was even in his life. Thank you for this.
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
nicely done.
venus081982 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Loved seeing EPOV that night! So good! Thank you :)
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I remember the shed scene back at the beginning of the story...loved it then and I loved it now...
deesirius chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Niiicee! Thanks for posting!
LostInStoryLand chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh how I miss that FHott Edward
Love it
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Unghhhhhh! I am officially DED. Holy shit that was hot. Damn I want this Edward!
Thanks bb!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love the glimpse inside of Cullen's mind. Will you continue? Great story!
tff000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
good to get epov
alli62 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I have been thinking about this story lately because it is one of my favorites and there hasn't been an update lately and I miss it...so when I opened this up I was so surprised and it's so freaking good! I really enjoyed it. This is one of my favorite Edwards. Love that sick obsessive love they have for each other. lol And I love it because I kind of miss this early B/E pairing. I mean, I love them now but in the beginning it was so crazy and out of control. They are at another stage in their relationship now. I love that as well but I miss this. Looking forward to an update. Thanks for writing and sharing.
MsBlondThing chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice to experience that night from his point of view (:
Dolphingirl71 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Love,Love,Love :) can we get an update on both stories PLEASE!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Uh oh! But now we know what happened that night from Edward's point of view which in my opinion is a lot sexier. ;) he's such a perv. Lol! I can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
bonz245 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was an awesome surprise...thanks...loved it...thanks.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »