Reviews for We Are All Embers
meepison chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Amazing! Love to have EPOV of that night...his inner dialogue when he finally decides to go for it with Bella. The want he has for her...now I'm going to have to go back and re-read the original chapter. Great outtake!
Team Marylou chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
FUCK ME!

My God...that is one intense, insanely hot outtake!

EPOV is the best. I love his cocky commands and how he controls Bella.

I really miss this story and hope you are able to finish it.

Thanks so much for this update...I loved it!
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Damn it to hell woman...that was amazing. Edward's a horny bastard that's why I love him hardcore. I miss E/B the most...I miss the others too, but not as much as the other two. Hope to see another email grace my inbox...thank you bb.

xoxo
Barb
MMorticia chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great outtake! Just great :)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
LOVED reading E's side of that first interlude. Thanks for writing! :)
lesocialbutterfly chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You have got to give us more of these little insights. This was crazy good!
13MARENB chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
wheee! finally a glimpse into edward's mind. will you be posting more outtakes?
Cici G chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I really enjoyed seeing how everything was from their start from Edward's point of view.
LuckiLuci chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I loved this one-shot, I always wanted the details to that night and to have in in EPOV was perfect WOW. What's happened to The Slowest Burn it's been ages and I totally miss it x
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Loved this!
banshee69 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Loved Edward's version of that night.
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
it was nice seeing it in epov. ...
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow. I love your Edward! So glad we get to be inside his head.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I fucking loved this I love seeing it from Edward's eyes and mind. That being said I hope you do more like the scene with Jasper in the basement oh and the one where he takes her from the party after the dance just to drive to some messed up drug party and leave her in the car while he is in the house hanging all over some whore in there. Seriously why the fuck did he do that? Please tell me there will be more Please, Pretty Please :)
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loooooove you for this outtake. It made my day! :)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »