Reviews for We Are All Embers
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
it was nice seeing it in epov. ...
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow. I love your Edward! So glad we get to be inside his head.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I fucking loved this I love seeing it from Edward's eyes and mind. That being said I hope you do more like the scene with Jasper in the basement oh and the one where he takes her from the party after the dance just to drive to some messed up drug party and leave her in the car while he is in the house hanging all over some whore in there. Seriously why the fuck did he do that? Please tell me there will be more Please, Pretty Please :)
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loooooove you for this outtake. It made my day! :)
janshanr chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
the real teacher chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So happy to get back in the mind frame of these characters.
I've missed them and reading your work.

Take care!
twilightobsesser2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ohmygod! You do not know how happy i was when i saw this ohhhhweee! So happy right now!:D
silviafarro chapter 1 . 11/1/2012 it!
LindsayG1981 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Damn! Loved it!
Jobiwan chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So good! Thank you, I cannot wait to read more!
kng5 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great outtake! Now let's have more chapters for the story!
Epic16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was fucking hot! I love being inside his head!
Lilla-D chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my damn that was hot! Thanks so much for the outtake! I've missed this story so much, so thank you for this :)
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I've missed this great story of yours and when I saw this outtake in EPOV was posted, I couldn't wait to read it. Damn, I thought Edward was hot in BPOV, but I was so wrong. Where his thoughts lead him in his head are extremely hot! How he acts possessive of her, handles her and talks to her could make anyone turn into a pile of goo and their not even going out or dating, gah! Edward has watched her from afar but now that he's gotten a taste of Bella, he's totally fallen over the edge. I've really missed this story, so thank you for this awesome outtake. It made my day.
pnkats chapter 1 . 11/1/2012