Reviews for A Court Scandal
Please update soon
Can't stand Jane!
Anonymous closed chapter 1 . 6/27
Dear gentle writer,

You are here but... we want you... gone from this website. You pretend you are a great and reward-winning novelist, but you are not and you write trashy stories of economy class. You should never post on here stories again. You must spend time listening to lessons writing and and improve your style and grammar.

Never come back and get out. We shall chase youaway until you are ygone.

Amaranthe Athenais & ReganX
wh chapter 16 . 6/25
I feel so sorry for Mary like can she ever get a break
wahhh i cant wait to see what they have! the suspense is killing me,hehe!
AmarantheAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chapter 16 . 6/26
You write very bad! Trash! I write so much better than you do!

You profess and pride yourself on being a real novelist, but dear writer, you are by no means Jane Austen or William Shakespeare. You can write only trash and nothing else.

Dream of me, dear writer, in your sleep. Think of me when you write. For I will always be here to critique your work.

Yours faithfully, dear writer
AmarantheAthenais! Me
suns and stars chapter 16 . 6/25
awesome update when you can
xXBeautifullyRebelliousXx chapter 16 . 6/25
Anne should have a boy or twin boys and Jane should have a girl.
QueenAnneTudor chapter 16 . 6/25
Hoping he marries Mary to someone who ends up close to Anne, just because it would be interesting to see the Seymours panic.
Robin4 chapter 16 . 6/24
As always, a pleasure to read. :)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 16 . 6/24
CrazyGirl92 chapter 16 . 6/24
I'm sorry but i thought you should know that you posted chapter 15 once under the title chapter 16
Kittenallie chapter 15 . 6/16
Please don't let Mary be married off to a Seymour. As I feel things won't go well for them, and she would be better off without being tied to a scheming family.
Robin4 chapter 15 . 6/15
Love the chapter!
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 15 . 6/15
Jane is not as simple as she can seem at first glance. I think Henry is becoming kind of bored with her because she doesn’t hear what he wants and presses him with Mary. I wonder whom Anne and Jane will have. I want Anne to have a boy to prove how mistaken Henry was when he discarded her.