Reviews for A Court Scandal
ej-83 chapter 14 . 5/27
This should be interesting on what will happen next when the babies are due..hehehe..new reader by the way..anyway keep up the good work..hope that you will update soon..
anne chapter 14 . 4/11
It is a nice story to read but please get a beta to fix your grammar, there are a lot of little mistakes in these chapters. use spellcheck before u put it up
Mystery99 chapter 14 . 1/27
Well this will certainly be interesting. Can't wait to see how these two pregnancies come along. I hope Anne has a healthy boy and Jane...well it might seem mean but I hope she doesn't give him the healthy son he wants. Never did like her, even if she's innocent in all this, I always preferred Anne
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 1/25
Ugh Henry is such a spoiled brat! I really rather hope Anne has a son, just to see the look on Henry's face, when he finds out. It would be the perfect revenge for Anne. Showing Henry that it was his fault that their son died. It may be petty, and I may be a bit biased, but I don't want Henry to have a son with Jane.

On a lighter note, I did love the scene with Henry bringing Elizabeth to her nursery himself and tucking her into bed. It was a lovely father/daughter moment.
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 1/25
Yep things are going to be very tense. Anne, I think will have an easier pregnancy this time, because she doesn't have her family and Henry harping on her about who she better have a son. I think Charles will be happy to have a healthy child, as I believe he already has an heir in Edward. Edward Brandon is alive in this story I presume, since you mentioned Charles' first wife Princess Mary in an earlier chapter.
Jane on the other hand will have first hand experience of what Anne went through in all of her pregnancy, because now she has all of the pressure to produce a son and heir for Henry and England.

I know it is natural for mother and stepmothers to have favorite children/stepchildren, but it always rubs me the wrong way in how Jane always thinks of Elizabeth as an after thought. Its nothing against Mary, as I know she needs love and attention as well, but Elizabeth is younger and more impressionable.
I do love how innocently Elizabeth pronounces Anne's pregnancy. She's just excited about getting new siblings. I do like how she calls Charles, Uncle Brandon.
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 1/25
I like that Charles took Anne to see hi estates in Sulfolk, and that during their time there, they were able to build a strong friendship. It sees from the kiss that she gave him here, that they're friendship turned into something else, or perhaps I am reading to much into this. I do love Anne and Charles as a couple, even more than I love Anne and Henry.

Having Anne and Jane pregnant and due at the same time is rather funny and will doubt be cause for gossip at court and no small amount of tension.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh Henry. While I am seriously glad that he's not going to have her killed, its rather selfish of him to want his cake and be able to eat it too. That being said, Charles Brandon is the best candidate for husband. It could be worse with her marrying one of the Seymours'. Ugh that would be awful!

That last sentence is so true. Anne might have been loyal to her family at the beginning, but Elizabeth is the most precious person in Anne's life. She will do what ever it take to keep Elizabeth safe.
LoveTheBadGuys77 chapter 14 . 1/18
jane a une fille et
anne un garçon je pense que ton histoire va changer
DangerGirl123 chapter 14 . 1/4
UPDATE SOON! Can't wait for Anne to have a baby maybe even twins.
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 14 . 1/4
I wonder whom Anne will have and whom Jane will have. I sincerely hope Anne has a boy
MADStar529 chapter 14 . 1/3
Great chapter. Very formal between Henry and Anne. Boleyn's just going to mess it up. UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 14 . 1/3
Kittenallie chapter 14 . 1/3
Hope Anne has a son and Jane a girl, and if she survives childbirth and Henry she should only have daughters. Because it would be interesting to see what Henry decides to do.
DangerGirl123 chapter 11 . 1/1
I love Anne and Brandon and can't wait for the baby to be born. Also I think Anne should have twins boys. UPDATE SOON!
Jussie87 chapter 13 . 1/1
Love this story! Can't wait for more!