Reviews for Tokyo Showdown
Grey Wolf4 chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
This is great! I'm really happy to see you're back! _

Another action packed chapter that really left me on the edge of the seat for the outcome? Might Fujima try to carjack another vehicle to escape? Or might there something else!

I know what you mean about motivation I suffered from a burnout with writing but when I saw new anime and manga they gave ideas and revived my enthusiasm!
KiraYamatoFan chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Hope you'll pick up with the story soon. We all want to see how this thing will end. :)
Gene Akizuki chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Demmit, this is sooo edge-of-the-seat slam bang action. Can't wait to read the next chapters!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
This is a great update and the action heats up.

However I will advise you to always strike a balance of attention between canon characters and original characters.
FORD B chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Awesome reading and well worth the wait!
KiraYamatoFan chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
I can see someone going Arnold Schwarzenegger and Johnny Knoxville style in the next chapter, lol.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Now things are picking up for sure and this chapter is nothing short of action packed!

Did Tom's connection with the Five-O task force get him sent to Japan to study the methods of the Japanese Police Forces and/or train them? I think I expressed an idea in a prior review.
FORD B chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Great action read!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
This update was indeed worth the rate and one thing is for sure things are picking up and I'm glad you're taking my advice on what to look up because well lets say I'm a guy who does all he can to help people to learn from his mistakes.

What did you think of my ideas expressed in prior reviews?
FORD B chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Great read and worth the wait!
FORD B chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Good serious chapter! And good cliffy of sorts!

Real life has been hectic busy and ive been dealing with a sinus infection, so doing much of anything net wise has been limited.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
This another great chapter with things definately picking up.

About Japanese cops I don't think the majority are allowed more then handguns save for units like Special Assault Team's but I think a police officer can get a semi auto pistol if he/she puts in for authrisation for it or something like that but I imagine it takes a fair bit of paperwork for the authorisation to get through.

I say this because I saw quite a few Japanese cop media with the manga Jiraishin and the Japanese Live Cop Drama Unfair I saw a few cops packing semi auto pistols most notably the lead characters and I'm not sure they'd portray that if it wasn't possible.

I also read up on changes in Japan and as I may have mentioned that Russian and Chinese firearms are among the most popular in the Asian Black Market.
Chickweed001 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Well well well Firehound...it's been awhile since we last spoke but I must say that this is a rather interesting story. Some of the other reviews are correct regarding the Japanese police forces and as a Japanese national, I can support what they said but I see that you made some corrections. Anyways, keep up the great work here and I'm no longer just Chickweed. It's now 1st Lieutenant Chickweed of the 302nd squadron based in Hyakuri Air Base, Japan.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
This is a great update and Tom is interesting but be careful not to let any OC overshadow cannon characters too much. Also if I remember right Tom's US Army days were Special Forces right? I hear training can take 2-3 years.

One idea I forgot to tell you is he might have got cop training in America if I read his bio on your profile he might have been sent to Japan and stationed at Bokuto as either train and/or study methods of Japanese Law Enforcement.

Though I might have read wrong.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Another good update with a healthy does of humor injected into it.