Reviews for Tokyo Showdown
Veri n1c3Itgst0riRK
X6MsQ chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c3m4bst0ri8g
Grey Wolf4 chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
This is great! I'm really happy to see you're back! _

Another action packed chapter that really left me on the edge of the seat for the outcome? Might Fujima try to carjack another vehicle to escape? Or might there something else!

I know what you mean about motivation I suffered from a burnout with writing but when I saw new anime and manga they gave ideas and revived my enthusiasm!
KiraYamatoFan chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Hope you'll pick up with the story soon. We all want to see how this thing will end. :)
Gene Akizuki chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Demmit, this is sooo edge-of-the-seat slam bang action. Can't wait to read the next chapters!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
This is a great update and the action heats up.

However I will advise you to always strike a balance of attention between canon characters and original characters.
FORD B chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Awesome reading and well worth the wait!
KiraYamatoFan chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
I can see someone going Arnold Schwarzenegger and Johnny Knoxville style in the next chapter, lol.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Now things are picking up for sure and this chapter is nothing short of action packed!

Did Tom's connection with the Five-O task force get him sent to Japan to study the methods of the Japanese Police Forces and/or train them? I think I expressed an idea in a prior review.
FORD B chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Great action read!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
This update was indeed worth the rate and one thing is for sure things are picking up and I'm glad you're taking my advice on what to look up because well lets say I'm a guy who does all he can to help people to learn from his mistakes.

What did you think of my ideas expressed in prior reviews?
FORD B chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Great read and worth the wait!
FORD B chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Good serious chapter! And good cliffy of sorts!

Real life has been hectic busy and ive been dealing with a sinus infection, so doing much of anything net wise has been limited.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
This another great chapter with things definately picking up.

About Japanese cops I don't think the majority are allowed more then handguns save for units like Special Assault Team's but I think a police officer can get a semi auto pistol if he/she puts in for authrisation for it or something like that but I imagine it takes a fair bit of paperwork for the authorisation to get through.

I say this because I saw quite a few Japanese cop media with the manga Jiraishin and the Japanese Live Cop Drama Unfair I saw a few cops packing semi auto pistols most notably the lead characters and I'm not sure they'd portray that if it wasn't possible.

I also read up on changes in Japan and as I may have mentioned that Russian and Chinese firearms are among the most popular in the Asian Black Market.