Reviews for Like Rosin on Heartstrings
MelissaMachine5000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Ahhhh this was so sweet 3 your writing is beautiful and amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Holy. Balls.

This writing is visceral, it flows unlike mere words. It's a dance that leads us through a place, a feeling, a moment in time. Amazing.

Never doubt yourself as a writer. If you have an original story, as I'm sure you do, follow it. I hope to read it someday.
PrincessWraven chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
aww omg. i love it. i love your stories. lovelovelove like seriously you write so well.

also this is like slightly cliched but so good. I really loved the part at the front where Sherlock "doesn't" observe the things that he observes subconsciously. It's so good and so real and I love this I love all your stories ;-;

3 really

(why do i keep repeating myself)
Altego chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is a beautiful story. I think you captured the characters perfectly and I hope their on screen reunion has the same mixture of emotional repression and raw grief as this. Thanks!
chevalierblanc chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
thank you so much for your story it is moving and beautiful please write some more!

a french fan
Deloney James chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wow. Now out of the numerous and plentiful reunion fics I have read not only does this capture Sherlock's thought process this was a perfectly heartbreaking and lovely story. Ohh the John feels and the violin. Perfection my dear!
FaeBreeze chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This, like all your writing, was beautifully done.
CrystalC chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
*wibbles*

You did Sherlock so good! He was all un-emotional sounding and flat, yet so MUCH of... Of everything! And then John, oh poor John. *flail*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
It was good.
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
A thoroughly elegant piece of writing, this. Good job.:)
AnnieJune19 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh my gosh. Your story made me choke and my heart hurts and everything is just WOW. Seriously some of the best descriptions I've read. This is completely amazing. I love it all. Everything. Beautiful.
PintoNess chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was spectacular. :)
ThePandoricaWillOpen chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Beautiful.
Nongarak chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Woo! Very good! Your writing has matured so much since I started reading your stuff! I'm really glad you've found time to write anything at all as well, considering college etc. Write more!
TheClayrSawMe chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is, by far, the best Johnlock I've ever read. Really really brilliant.