Reviews for A different life
Guest 12-17-12 chapter 27 . 12/17/2012
You write well. I'm sorry you ended it. Now back to the beginning.
kouw chapter 27 . 12/17/2012
This is a wonderful chapter to wrap everything up. And how I dislike Mrs Winter! Good for Elsie that she got to leave, one way or another. *happy sigh* This was all lovely.
eva.chrisovitsanousweety chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
The first part of the epilogue is very nice! Gongratulations! I'm waiting for the next part soon! I want to know when Elsie is coming to Downton Abbey and gets the position of Grace Carson! Bravo for one more time!
kouw chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
I feel so sad for Mrs Carson and the opportunity that opens up for Charles, it's bittersweet, almost stinging. Ah, I loved this, I reallllly did.
Guest 12-6-12 chapter 26 . 12/6/2012
I've missed reading your story. I'm looking forward to your next update. Your write so well. It's easy to get involved.
Guest 11-30-12 chapter 25 . 11/29/2012
Heartbreaking. I look forward to the epilogue. But will be sad to see this end. I've enjoyed reading this very mich.
PercySnail chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
They meet again! Yeah! I keep saying it but this backstory is so good :)
Guest 11-27-12 chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
Don't stop. I'm in,I'm in.
Onesimus42 chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
:) This just made me smile. Sorry no more coherent review than that.
Guest 11-26-12 chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
Waited all day for this. I'm really getting sucked in. You write very well. Thanks for the consistent updates. He's finally found his love.
Onesimus42 chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
I enjoyed seeing how they came together from his point of view. Yay! They've met! I do enjoy this back story and building toward how we know them now.
Guest 11-25-12 chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
This is getting really good and it's well written. Update sooner, please.
kouw chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Eeeeeks! That last part was a bit scary until it turned out to be 'him' - which I am assuming will be Charles. Elsie is such a hard worker and I think you showed really well how she was not in the least sad to have been replaced by some other woman in Argyll.
NHas chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Love it! Post more soon, phrase. I'm do exited that they're reunited!
Onesimus chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
I like seeing how he fits into his old life but still not really wanting it. I'll be interested to see what turns him into the devoted, dedicated servant that we see later.