Reviews for Skills In Love
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
Nice story
ScarlettBarton chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
But he is a bad guy, right? I didn't remember, i just started to watch it again but i do remember him begin a bad guy or did he changed?
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
I enjoyed it. It was quite lovely. thanks for sharing.
Lots of Love,
Devilsangelsaphire
P.S. I understand william being the bad guy. even if in the show he is a good guy, every story needs an antagonist. He just fits the bill perfectly. And to write a good story sometimes you need to make a good/nuetral guy a bad guy.
YUUGOU JANE YUUGO DA chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Great story!
Eddie Blake chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
A great romantic story! Excellent work!
logan radici chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
age:11 dude u r awesome at this im a kid and all,but why dont u let xana have some fun
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
very good job.
mimikiryuu94 chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Okay I know this story is old but I dove into it anyways. I for one liked having William as the bad guy. It just made the story that much more interesting. _ Plus what's a good story without a typical man-slut? Lol I did like the scene with Yumi and Ulrich. It was so virgin (if you get my understanding) and pure that it was perfect. Great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
The best fanfic I have ever read and personally I hate william and sissi too
lovelyoko31001 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
awwwwww the ending was soooooooo sweet. u should make one 'bout the groups grown-up life when they finally meet princess and jerbear
Anubis girl chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Once again,amazing!you are great at this! And I enjoy reading sex
Anubis girl chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I love it I am a big code lyoko fan! You are amazing ! Make as many as possible
Blacksword 1 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Glad to see ulrich made the right chioce fuck sissi she's just a bitch and to be fair willam is kind of a jerk in the show good work
The Angel Of Hell's Gates chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
he turned into the bad guy anyway so who gives a damn this story is the best
Crazygirl2030 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This sounds like a messed up movie that I would pay alot of money to go see, get kicked out, and sneak back in to see.