Reviews for Assassins of Gryffindor
kuro-tsuki-san chapter 2 . 3/23
more please.
ghostmistwho chapter 1 . 3/1
Thank you for making Hermione a Bad as*! love the story!
DemigodAssasin chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
dude that book is incredibly epic you should add Conner from Assassins Creed 3
MeraHunt chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Two things for this chapter. One, in the very beginning, you have Harry hooded, but he can still see Hermione. The second thing is with Altair's and Ezio's first interaction, there is no translation like there is near the end of the chapter.
Arcadia laufeyson chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Update when you can please? Such a cliff hanger!
AnnElfwind chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Great story. :) I'm hoping that next chapter will be soon. :)
I'm also looking forward to figuring out what Ron's role in this is.
Keep up the good work. :)
HaloSniper1338 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Loving it. Please, keep it going!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
THAT WAS AWSOME
Musicman2013 chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
I would really like it if you would continue this Xover story because of two reasons. One: The plot line is building up nicely. And two: this is one of the very few stories that has the least amount of grammar errors.
If you have writers block on this story then I really hope you are able to get through that wall.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Intresting please update
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
yay! Dessy gets to play! and i really can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
this has potential! however, show us! don't tell us what's going on. Give us dialogue!
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Good story
Keep on going
Kira Kyuu chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Hmm. . . I do prefer crossover pairings, when someone does a crossover. don't suppose you could pair. . . say, Altair and Hermione or Ezio and Hermione (or even Harry with either, if yaoi doesn't make you squirm)? Also, you seem to have neglected to provide the translation for 'giovani' which did have an asterisk next to it. Aside from fluffing out the chapter with more details/thoughts/reactions, this has serious potential. :]

Thank you for what you have so far!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013