Reviews for Assassins of Gryffindor
SapphireFlower64 chapter 3 . 9/25
Oh, wow.
I've never actually played Assassin's Creed, but I did play the Harry Potter video games.
And I agree with you on the Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny pairings. Like you, I don't see how said pairings would work out. -_-"
I loved the Lord of the Rings reference you put in the first chapter.

For a "first attempt at a Harry Potter/Assassin's Creed crossover, I'd say you doing a good job.

I'd better stop right here, or this review's going to be too long. (It is rather long, to begin with! )
Deathless One chapter 3 . 7/28
Hey did you drop this story or not.
Throthgar's bane chapter 3 . 7/16
With it being over two years since the last update, I believe this story is either abandoned of has been forgotten about.
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 7/8
Make more please
FURBALL911 chapter 3 . 7/7
sweet need more plz and thank you
PenNam chapter 3 . 4/27
I know it's been a while, but you should continue this. Not very many ac/Harry Potter stories put there. Well done on the first three chapters.
TheDandyman chapter 3 . 3/9
Other than the assassin's adjusting perfectly to the modern world, I really want to see more.
killer4853 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Oh this sounds promising.
texaspoontappa chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is a graphic adventure that has shaken me to my core. I truly feel as though enlightenment has graced my mind. Thank you powerful Frostwind.
kuro-tsuki-san chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
more please.
ghostmistwho chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Thank you for making Hermione a Bad as*! love the story!
DemigodAssasin chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
dude that book is incredibly epic you should add Conner from Assassins Creed 3
MeraHunt chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Two things for this chapter. One, in the very beginning, you have Harry hooded, but he can still see Hermione. The second thing is with Altair's and Ezio's first interaction, there is no translation like there is near the end of the chapter.
Arcadia laufeyson chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Update when you can please? Such a cliff hanger!