Reviews for Martyr before Maiden
Bloody.death.cat chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
this is soo awesome so far
Bloody.death.cat chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
that was no lame at all ,was good
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
I see what you did there, with adding in the title. ;D My full thoughts were said through your DA version. Keep up the beautiful work, my dear.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
It is splended! I love that you added Ichiko and Suzume! Munto's bitchy attitude were perf, while, for some reason, I like the image of Rui smoking. Lol.

I loved these lines in particular:
"...her voice echoing that of a gently strum harp – every last note hit perfectly.
It was too warm and flecked with scars, under his eyes too tainted with black circles.
If impatience was a sharpened blade, then this room would be sprayed red within seconds."

I found this that you may need tweaks on: "Her teeth mark had almost left permanent marks on her lips." Suggestion, maybe take out the first mark?

Other than thaaat! I need to read it again to soak it through fully. Again, beautiful job, Bebe! I am loving how this is unfolding.
PrincessKanako chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
WAH-HEY! I LOVE IT! Update soon please Bebe-chan!
Much love, Princess Kanako x
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Oh, Bebe, you've updated! Yay! Now you've really caught my attention for this one.
It's different to see Yumemi's father cold, but for this AU, I like the twist of this. As always, I really enjoyed your descriptions, Bebe; but this one was just poetic! I shall have to read it a number of times, now, to fully soak it in; and continue on with my review. A rebellious Yumemi pleases me. :D
I believe Rui's interaction with Yumemi will somehow be forced upon Munto, by accident, yes? A run-away; smuggled and put with ad different identity? Or can you say love-trinalge? *giggle*

I found this tidbit quirking my curiosity:
"If she ever was to die at a young age, she would want to be lain down in a bed of roses, with clear, pure waters surrounding and encasing her ivory skin; garbed in a white, plain dress... etc."
I have to ask, did you play along with the lyrics of "If I Die Young" by: Michael Henry & Justin Robinett?

Also, I was rereading chapter one to catch myself up and found this minor error at the end: "Miss Yumemi! You're Father is awaiting your company at the dinner table!" (Should be "your father".)
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ooh! What's this? Yumemi is a noble whose stuck in the lies and schemes of politics? I like I like. And they know of another world that integrated with them but didn't live on her world? Could this special ability be her akuto? seeing the islands in the sky? I can't wait for you to update and tell me what happens next, how yumemi escapes her little slice of hell. I don't know anything about this other anime (never heard of it til just now) but that's fine by me; I don't know what's going to happen to Yumemi, and i've discovered a new anime.
DancingQueen21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Interesting. Update this. It looks promising.

With a tub of jam, DancingQueen21
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh, this is good, Bebe! You've brought up a good point. An example in this could be seen in Gntarl, himself. As depicted lighter light, in second OVA, he was merely saving their world the only way he knew how to: by taking Yumemi and her ability to create Akuto. Of course, he didn't know/(care?) about the other living beings below. One could say it was a matter of one life vs. a nation.
As for the anime base of this; I really need to start that series. It was one, which you've suggested, right?
Anyway, it brought a smile on my fave to see you've managed to pop something in the archive, despite my lack of service. I've been having difficulty getting motivated, as a whole. I'll try to finish all, which I've started/ want write, though. *hug*