Reviews for The Rebirth of The Pride Lands
ILoveTama chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
Ahfjfncfndjng update! The cliff hanger is intense!
22teamplayer chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
Glad to see you're back on the job.
Looks like Nala is still being crazy. Good thing Tama showed up. It takes someone even crazier than the crazy one to make them stop being crazy. And from the end of the last scene, things just got a bit crazier. Man how many times did I just say crazy?
Tojo and Chumvi, I wish we could have seen the 'stern talking to' they got from their mothers after Tama ratted on them. I bet she thought of it as petty revenge against Chumvi for messing around with other girls when she secretly had a thing for him, just guessing.
Can't wait to see what just happened. Back next time, later.
PS: As for a new classic, I know it's cliche but I'll have to go with Frozen. I can't think of another children's film in recent memory that had more success. That and it parallels The Lion King quite a bit.
Francis chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Francis chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Please update I love this story and I need more !
Aggregate Dragon chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
First I would just like to say I love your stories! I would also like to ask if you would check out my lion king story and give some pointers to successful fanfiction writing? I am new to fanfiction and would love any tips or support I can get. Please feel free to join in on my poll on my bio page too! Thank you for your time and please keep writing!
ILoveTama chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Aww Azize seemed like a nice lion. It's a shame he's dead. Hmm... What does Sarafina mean nala's not the only royal lioness in the family? Can't wait to find out.

Lovely chapter and I can't wait for the next update.
22teamplayer chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Nice little back story there. That was a funny scene between those two. It'll be interesting to see what makes it all go sour.
WHOA! That was an ,um, 'revealing' little talk they just had. Nala is on the frits. Who knows were she's running off to? I smell trouble, but I wonder who she'll run in to, hint hint.
Cliffhangers. You love 'em and you hate them. Guess I'll find out. Glad you're back on the job.
Back next time, later.
Kanoni122 chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
I hope Simba doesn't mess up something. I can't wait to see what Nala is gonna do about it. As a lioness, I would have a creamy light coat (since I'm extremely pale lol) and big brown eyes with a small pink nose. My love interest would have a beige coat and a brown mane shaped like Simba's. He would also have Sarabi's eyes,only bigger. What about you?
snowflakexx chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Great story! I'm enjoying it already! :D Can you check out one of my stories some time?
TheLionQueen1 chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
I think Simba is trying to extend the size of the Pridelands. Maybe Sarafina knows the gender of the cub.

I think i'd have a tawny pelt, hazel eyes, lighter paws, brown tail tuft. My love interest… light brownish gold pelt, reddish-brown mane, blue eyes.
Lionesscreator chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
Ooooooi yea updated!
TRON0602 chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
I knew you were alive. I have been anxious to read your next chapter and I think Simba intends to bring the kingdoms together because Chumvi's cubs were born at the border.

The other lioness was probably Zira. Wink wink
TRON0602 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Queen, I cannot send any more PMs cause I have reached a post limit
TheLionQueen1 chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I love this story! I would review for every chapter but my wifi is prone to stuffing up! Keep this up, and please check out my story!
tlk3kopas return chapter 1 . 10/6/2013