Reviews for Of Birthdays and Siblings
Ari 347 chapter 52 . 6/9
I love this! Where's the rest?!
megan1805 chapter 52 . 2/25
Update soon
love toshiro dragon chapter 52 . 9/29/2014
Please update soon!? I love this story! I want to see what ran-chan is doing and when the twins find out how there parents r! Please!? XD
ice-dragon10 chapter 52 . 3/19/2014
Please update! This is awesome
BLEACH-10 chapter 52 . 3/4/2014
Please update! This is a very cool story!
Kawaii Akuma chapter 52 . 2/21/2014
yemi san, , the story is nice, , , please update, , i really like your story please please please update it. .
Guest chapter 52 . 12/7/2013
Thank you so much for updating! :) I love this story so much and can't wait for more. This was a pretty good chapter and I really injoyed it. Great job and thank again for updating.
Hisoka866 chapter 52 . 12/7/2013
this is my favorite story by far, and i wanted to let you know. keep writing. your really good
Guest chapter 51 . 12/3/2013
I know you have a lot of stories and you can't update them all but could you plesae update this one. I love it so much and you left it at a cliffhanger so I am dying. I would also like to say that you are a great writer and I injoy almost all of your story. You are awesome, keep up the good work. :)
ThunderClaw03 chapter 51 . 5/25/2013
Great job keep it up. Yes his mom is the only ond wbo can control him when his sick update soon
Syl The tWins chapter 51 . 5/20/2013
Like this story very much XD
Update soon please!
Can't wait ro
punk lolita23 chapter 51 . 5/17/2013
Thanks for the update and I look forward to the next one.
haeye chapter 50 . 3/13/2013
Yes! I was waiting for this one to update. I really want to know what will happen to Ichigo & Co.
Otaku97 chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
So good I like it very much
More interactions between the twins please!
punk lolita23 chapter 49 . 1/23/2013
Hope its not somethin severe. Juhabach is so cruel. I can only guess that Toshiro has or is catching a cold. Anywho, Thanks for the update and I look forward to the next one.