Reviews for Beautiful Things Of Decay
horoscope123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I usually don't read stories written in first person's POV but your story is really captivating that I didn't mind it. It was a very nice story and well-written. I really enjoyed the story! :)
SebtasticSmythe chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was so good. It nearly had me crying in some spots. You are a fantastic writer!
Lavulin98 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This story was really nice! I love it. :D
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This story is great. I can't really describe it why. I just can say that you have made a great work. Keep going with your story!

By: KaSaHa
LuanRina chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love the story *nods* Although, I have to admit, the first half of it definitely nearly made me cry here. I just felt so bad and so sad and depressed and bitter and sorry for Zero-chan! Dx Even if I do so love it when Kaname-sama is so dark and possessive and pretty much ruthless and oh-so-deliciously-dominating with his adorable little Zero-chan x9 Also luff it when his love for his Zerorin is so dark and somewhat twisted and yet so beautifully deep...I dunno, I just ADORED it here *nods*

Glad that he was able to bring Zero-chan back to life, so to say. I was seriously worried here! Those moments where Zero-chan was already prepared to 'die' were so damn sad yet incredibly touching! I'm telling you, I nearly started crying here! Dx Thank God that Kaname-sama intervened just in time *phew*

And then the last part...oh me LOVED it x3 Our dear boys together were such a sweet and cute and yet so damn HOT sight to witness! *drools while still nosebleeding* The way they communicated with each other made me melt here. And the lemon...God, YESSS! That was one DIVINE sight to 'witness', so to say *fans herself* I loved loved LOOOOVED and ADORED it *tears of joy* And the end was so sweet and lovely! *_* At least to me xD

Good job! Hope to see more Kaname-sama x Zero-chan goodness from you! :D
syrekx chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow' this is truly amazing! And very well written. Keep up the good work xx
Sugar Rush chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I almost always cringe when I see a one shot with 6000 words and a hardly ever read them because I find my brain gets bored way too easily since majority of the stories are just too dragging but yours is an execption. Your story was so beautifully put together and so amazingly written, its just unbelievable how well you can thread words togther so thank you for posting this incredible story.
Revolutionaire chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
After reading your story 'The General's Prisoner', I wanted to see if any other of your stories were as amazing. I was very right. This sounds like heaven. Really. Heaven. This rivals one of Blackened Wing's or lightpathetic's stories!
'In the beginning, in the earlier times of my slavery I rebelled fiercely, I spat my anger back at this man, I cursed him with everything I had, I hoped then - in youthful folly - that my stubbornness would outlive his cruelty. I believed that my strength would outdo his and my persistence would grant me victory. I foolishly believed that - but not anymore,'. AH-MAZING! That was so beautiful and relate-able...I think we all have been through that before.
Also I love the tone of this. Most first-person stories are so...personal. And that's bad. When writing first person there's this balance of removed-ness and personal-ness an author has to have, they aren't the character, they're pretending to be. You have truly mastered this. Just...wow. Amazing, amazing work.
Every sentence was like eating...heaven...so for me to list them all and explain my undying love would be stupid, so I'll just list some of the ones I especially like.
'He is always malnourished because I think it makes him beautiful,'. Perfectly shows Kaname's power and cruelty. Just perfectly.
'I have listened to the secret whisperings of my subordinates. Yes, it takes a certain amount of wisdom and clarity to be a powerful authority. It takes cunning and knowledge. Admittedly, leniency is only to be used sparingly as a diplomatic measure, and the threat of fear is still the most effective measure against those who need to be disciplined. This is where most rulers fail. It is a delicate balance between fear and leniency that makes for memorable and efficient ruling. All of this is true. But to be adored and worshipped, one must make a show of these things and stage their magnificence for the audience.
That is why I have made this rare creature my pet,'.
WOW. That just blew my eyeballs out of their sockets. I'm like 'this is better that some of my all time favorite books'. I think I just found a little piece of my reader-self that was died that just came back to life. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow ad infinitum.
'Wearing the crown wearies me to no end. It is a tiring and troublesome affair to be king, yet my refusal to bow to anyone else leaves me as the only acceptable candidate for the throne,'.
That line about 'tiring and troublesome affair' was amazing. Beauty multiplied by ten million.
The confession of love was amazing. It made me legitimately cry. Beautiful. You are destined to become a writer.
BlackGardenia chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I adored this. Well written, emotional and almost heart rending. I loved how you brought it around, how you can latch onto the sensation of the story feeling 'cold' then warming. Great Job, Thanks for posting.
Grace of Skye chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That...was the best thing I have and will ever see ever. It was perfect in every possible way.
You captured their personalities so well and made everything seem so amazingly real. You should sell this as a book - you'd make millions. I'd definitely buy it, no matter what it cost!
I love this plot and setting so much and it's so easy to imagine Zero and Kaname in this situation.
So, to put it basically...AWESOME job!
Sana chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was one of the sweetest and heartwarming fanfics I have ever read. I am just speechless...
Amazing job!
Bluerose18 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
My ghadz ! This was such a wonderful story !
When the summary said PWP all I was expecting sex, sex and some sort of cruel story with slightly hopeful ending that would just be there to be able to write the sexy parts :)))
But nooo I was pleasantly surprised with the depth of background story you gave and the emotion. Gah ! I am telling u I was still crying during their sexy time :))) and that for me was a first :))
I could just feel the sense of relief and the "freedom" he is getting ...
Hay... Anyways lovely story and I think you deserve soooo much more reviews ! I would have favorited it if I had an acct :))) maybe in the future :) too bad u only have one other story, still incomplete... ;(
But i do hope to see more stories from you !
snipits42 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Waa this is good
bluerose-28 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Such a great story. I'm so glad Kaname treats Zero like how a lover does:) I hope to see more KXZ stories from you:)
kamuro.ishigami chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Beautiful. This is as good as any fic can get.