Reviews for Team Z
Natelie chapter 7 . 4h
Awesome fanfiction
airnaruto45 chapter 111 . 8/19
Too bad the balls have a catch to them Rin's been dead for atleast 16 years by this point so it wouldn't work
Cabrio9f chapter 23 . 8/19
I'm 1000!
Doesn't Naruto turn 15 years old in this chapter?
You said that Naruto was born in Age 748, October 10th and now it's Age 763, October 10th and he's 14?
Sakura and Sasuke are already 15 years old right now, because they already turned 14, while the training for the Saiyans, and because Sasuke's birthday is July 23rd, and Sakura's is in late March.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 111 . 8/8
Damn Obito is still alive it seems I did think that he was dead for a while there, and the fight that the two brothers had was just so damn good will say this if Obito is Alive Rin shall be shocked when she gets there.

not much to say other than keep it up, plus seems you beat me in the update this time :D but I had doctors, again.
Black Goku chapter 111 . 8/3
Good story. Update or else I will come to your world using time ring
Akira Toriyama chapter 111 . 8/1
I must say...this is a well written fan fiction. Keep writing
This is by far the best Dragon ball z and Naruto crossover on this site but seriously when Is Naruto and Sasuke gonna come back it's already bad enough that Goku and Vegeta is gone but dang It's been forever since they seen some action.
coronadomontes chapter 111 . 7/31
buen capitulo-good chapter
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 3 . 7/31
What is with the spelling of krillin like seriously wtf
Dragonblade101 chapter 31 . 7/31
Dude, you literally just buff/combine so much, it not even funny bro. If you improved the grammar I would have continued pass freiza saga, but that alone wasn't really that big a deal. DBZ is still at the one millions bro you're gonna have to start pulling stuff out your ass to keep up, or buff them up even more, but when you do buff them up they get destroyed by stuff they should be able to at least put up a fight against. Also genjutsu only works on those with chakra (It's not an issues, just notice people were effected by it that shouldn't have a problem with it to begin with.)
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 29 . 7/30
friezas power level in his first form is actually 530,000
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 111 . 7/29
ITS DATTEBAYO NOT DATTEBOYA! I IGNORED IT FOR SOME TIME BUT NOW I CAME FROM CHAPTER 19 ALL THE WAY TO HERE TO TELL YOU THAT BECAUSE IT WAS PISSING ME OFF! now that that's over with, the story is amazing so far from where I'm at, just some grammar issues that's been bugging me but that's it. have a great day m8
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 19 . 7/29
this is annoying its dattebayo not datteboya
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 11 . 7/29
listening to fuck up some commas by future, right when I read the boom from the saibamens explosion on yamcha the base dropped
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »