Reviews for Team Z
david.teague.3950 chapter 100 . 5/26
You know if you word the wish to bring everyone who was killed since Coola's arrival on planet element everyone would be brought back, however if you worded it to "Restore the life of Everyone who has died since Coola's arrival except for 'the really bad people'. You can bring back Sakura's parents as well as Hanabi back to life.
david.teague.3950 chapter 96 . 5/26
It would appear that one of your details in this story is scewed. The Sandaime was not Temari, Kankurou, and Gaara's father, their father was the Yondaime Kazekage, the sandaime was killed by Sasori years before hand.
when does sasuke get his curse mark and I want to see susuke use his lighten attack
david.teague.3950 chapter 80 . 5/24
You know I got a couple things to say first is Naruto has not used the Kaioken not once since he fought Orochimaru and the Saiyans when he was first restored to life. Second I'm not sure but I assume that by now you've seen Let's Plays if not actually played Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Now I'm not sure about Freiza's Race but it is possible that they are Hermaphroditic as the creator of the Dragon Ball franchise has not gone into any detail about them. However I personally think that the males are all evil brutes who go around killing because they feel like it while the females are weak and more Angel-like also I believe that Frieza and his kin place the females into Cryo-stasis the moment the reach birthing age that's what I think anyway.
david.teague.3950 chapter 74 . 5/24
Question why did you have Mei only use her Lava techniques she knows Boil Release as well which should have been able to cause some damage by melting parts of Paradox.
david.teague.3950 chapter 66 . 5/23
Um I want to ask whether or not Orochimaru will have chakra poisoning now or a dumb question whether or not you forgot that detail about the kyubi's energy.
david.teague.3950 chapter 55 . 5/22
You know I'd love to see Yusuke try and fight Android 18 oh that'd be amusing as all hell to see course she'd probably Photon Blast him in half for his comments.
david.teague.3950 chapter 54 . 5/22
It's just as likely that Gina was Raped and recorded or even black mailed I admit to once reading something that had a student and his sensei as lovers but the student accidentally left his cell phone in the room they were in. His so called friend found it and saw all of their love texts and used it as leverage against her eventually turning her into a whore. The sensei not once told her original student lover what was going on which is sad because once he found out he effectively dumped her and I don't think he ever got over the betrayal.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 100 . 4/18
damn off to an epic start already it seems and I know been a long time but my laptop got broken and was unable to do much sadly, but I'm back now and dame as I said before what a chapter.
Okay after reading up to chapter 100 I can safely ask. What in the bloody hell is wrong with the grammar? Do you not have a person to reread, or do you not reread your work, maybe both? Listen I have read the entire story up to this point and I like the plot. That being said it's hard to LOVE the story when you have a LOT of grammatical problems. An example would be "Naruto was annoyed sakura," when you meant to say "Naruto was annoying sakura." this is an example I made up, but there are multiple problems like this. I do hope you proofread your work from know on. I know this is long but I needed to say something...
Give Sakura her chi back!
kooloowarrior chapter 43 . 3/19
Eh I think a greater impact would have been Sakura's death you know have naruto go nine tails like during the battle with Pein
ALLANVINICIUSDSOUZA13 chapter 100 . 3/14
Why do you hate Naruto so much?
coronadomontes chapter 100 . 3/11