Reviews for Team Z
Arnas287 chapter 1 . 4/25
you made sasuke weakling
Rjswag18 chapter 1 . 2/27
U have to rewrite this chapter because its so cringe that i stopped halfway and went straight to typing this message. Also u spelled krillin wrong
IlluminatiAnimeLover789 chapter 3 . 2/24
Ive only read three chapters, but this is already looking like a great story. Other than that, I have a question for anyone willing to reply if there up to date with the story, does Sasuke get paired with anyone? And if so, who?
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 1 . 2/19
This is so bad your grammar Fucking sucks and the cringe levels that this story induces makes me. wish I was dead
SuzuWuzu chapter 1 . 2/1
the cringe level...it's over 9000! first chapter and it's unbearable, 'shudder' have you even read this monstrosity? how did you write this with a straight face lol.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 115 . 1/29
Damn been a while I know my health as not been the best sadly but I have at least had time to read this chapter and it was good things will be heating up soon that is for sure and I know that they will be kick ass as well.

I wonder what changes will soon happen as a lot could happen and I know that they will all be kick ass.
NaruSaku fan 100 chapter 115 . 1/21
Sweet chapter I know been a while but I have been busy with real life after all, but the chapter was kick ass and the fights man I just loved them so much I hope to read more soon as this is just so cool.
JessesanMan chapter 18 . 1/14
I like the story, but your grammar is atrocious. Also, you use the word 'shock' way too often and in the wrong way. You also use 'what' to much for people's exclamations.
They won't stop me from reading, bit they are terribly distracting.
Ashkan chapter 115 . 12/28/2016
Will naruto beat cooler in a 1v1 or teamwork? I really hope a 1v1
JaggedStep chapter 65 . 12/20/2016
I don't usually read DBZ crossed over with Naruto, but this is the best crossover for DBZ X Naruto, I've ever seen! This story is really interesting! I also love the fact, that you shipped Naruto with Sakura. I find it hilarious. XD I know your grammar must have improved in the newer chapters, but that is the only thing, these chapters need to be to be the most epic story, I have ever read! I hope you don't find that offensive, because once I wrote in a review, that the writer should write longer chapters, but they replied to me in a rude way, then blocked me. :P
Gogeta God chapter 115 . 12/19/2016
finally got myself an account to review lol. great chapter overall :)
super saiyan Sakura Haruno chapter 115 . 12/16/2016
I know its been a while but been bust with real life anyway the chapter was very good and I know some cool fights are still to come as well.
coronadomontes chapter 115 . 12/11/2016
buen capitulo-good chapter
theIrishWriter chapter 115 . 12/9/2016
Great Chapter 9/10 and all that.
Will Rin play a big role in the future? i.e. will she be revived or could be become a 'visiting Ghost' who pass information on the Naruto and the gang.

Also when Naruto returns will Jiriaya be with him? it would be nice to him curb stomp a few of Coola's men.

I actually have an idea of one way that Coola could be defeated (he is supposed to be a lot stronger than His brother), and that Naruto hadn't used his final power yet and it implied that he isn't even aware that he can 'power up'. what if Coola does something that emotional breaks Naruto to the stage were all of his negative emotions are brought to light. Naruto goes berserk, and after sometime and maybe soul searching his regains himself and get a power up (Elemental Super Form)
Guest chapter 115 . 12/9/2016