Reviews for Time (Has Numbered My Days)
LillyHalliwell chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
This chapter was pretty short, yet powerful. Felt so bad for Audrey.
LillyHalliwell chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Loved this chapter!
whiskets chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
So. I started reading this and had an idea that my girl (Claire) was about to have a bad time. And then I started yelling at my phone. COME AT ME, BRO was apparently the gist of it. I kinda wish Jordan had held onto Claire for a second longer so that Audrey would've been justified in shooting her. And Nathan would be sad, BUT HE WOULD GET OVER IT. And despite all this, I do like Jordan, but can she please please leave my girl alone? On a partially unrelated note, has Jordan ever touched Audrey? I mean, do we KNOW she's immune? Just curious.
But seriously, Jordan, COME AT ME.
whiskets chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Argh! Seriously love reading Claire and Audrey! I want to poke Nathan in the eye for his stupidity. How can he look at Audrey and then say Jordan's name? Stupid boy with a stupid boy brain. I do hope that Audrey is able to follow Claire's advice and that Nathan will listen.

Oh and your rants are hilarious.
whiskets chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I loved the costume the writers picked for Claire and I loves that you used it a bit when Claire and Nathan had their "discussion". Why oh why is Nathan such a jackass? I'm liking the comfort that Claire is able to provide to Audrey and especially liked how Audrey turned it around at the end of this chapter. She is a dangerous and determined woman-Claire and Audrey both. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us next.
Ps love Mumford.
whiskets chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I don't know exactly what you've got planned here, but so far, so very good. I absolutely love Claire and I'm dreading what the writers have planned for the psychologist. She's so sweet, randomly funny and insightful and she truly does care about Audrey. I was beyond pissed that, despite the blood all over our girl, Nathan didn't even say a word. No "are you ok?" Really?! You're a police officer for crying out loud!
Meh, rant over. Looking forward to what you'll be doing with the story.
othiara chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Love all of this so far! Song choices are great, characterization is spot-on, and I really love what you're doing with Jordan's character much better than what the show did. Really good, please continue.
nixer chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
I hope this is not on hiatus!

We already have one of those to deal with, I couldn't bear it if this was another. You write very well, though it does seem to move slowly. I'm not sure about the terms of endearment and sharing a bed, but everything else rings true for me - the characterisation and how they each see each other and themselves.

You do a great job getting in Audrey's head.

Hope you keep going with this. Hope you've planned a natural end. I very much enjoyed "Sing me to the end of the World".
quisinart4 chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Thanks so much for the update! I was scared I'd missed some or something since it'd been a while and just checked the story last week. But this chapter just kinda hurts my heart and makes me sad and miss Claire, miss her because she's gone in this context on the show and that makes my heart hurt. Remember when we were hoping she'd be around for next season so she and Audrey could really be best BFFs? Oh cruel world.

I love Duke on guard, even though he fell asleep, and the line about the tear tracks on Claire's cheeks that she shed probably after everyone was gone, just broke me. And Claire breaking down just broke me, and her thinking she should be more strong. :( But she has Audrey to watch over her. And the medicine :( I just love how you're giving their friendship so much time... I can't wait for more, glad to hear you have the next few chapters written. Happy New Year!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Awww, I love this story! You've developed the characters in such interesting ways and have even honored the Buffy reference with Claire's vampire slaying stake! I still LOVE Kate Kelton and I do like Jordan as a character and the layers Kate added to her, so I was a little sad to see Jordan nearly kill Claire here. However, if she is pushed to her limits, I think she very well could have done something like what you have written. So it's not out of character for Jordan entirely.

This chapter has such a beautiful focus on Audrey/Claire friendship and even a bit of implicit trust and sly humor between Duke and Audrey. Love the detail about Audrey coming home to find Duke reading one of her vampire novels. LOL. That was a really nice touch and I feel like it added light humor to a very heavy predicament Claire is about to face. So kudos for keeping Duke... well, Duke. ;)

The first thing that endeared me to Claire in the show was her lines in "Stay" about "people like us who put ourselves on the line and help other people... we need therapy." That was a rough paraphrase of the lines of dialogue that made me care about Claire and her friendship/relationship with Audrey. I think it's so true that people who put themselves on the line to selflessly help others need to sometimes take a step back and realize that they too have issues and things to work out about themselves. That, in turn, will help them become a better therapist, healer, heroine, etc. But the heroines we see on television, like Audrey, often fail to realize how much they need the help because they would rather sacrifice their own well-being. I personally love characters like this because I see both strength and weakness in it and it helps me when I write my own characters (for fiction writing and scriptwriting). On a personal note, I am very much like Audrey in that way. Just something I had to bring up in the similarities between Audrey and Claire.

This is why I am disappointed that Claire is the skinwalker because I wanted so badly to believe that Audrey could have a genuine female friendship, someone she could confide in and trust. Plus, wasn't in Nathan's idea for her to see a psychiatrist anyway? :P I LOVE your story and, in particular, this chapter for this reason. You show how much Audrey cares for Claire as a friend, how much she values Claire's friendship and advice and that's why Audrey is there when Claire goes through her breakdown. I AM surprised that Claire had the Xanax, but then I shouldn't be considering what I just wrote above... even therapists have issues! You have a beautiful way of writing the friendship between these two and your hurt/comfort fics in general are always beautiful and a pleasure to read.

I hope I don't have to wait too long for an update to this story cuz I LOVE it! Another creative use of a bingo prompt! Woot! However, in the upcoming chapters, I hope there is more Audrey/Nathan sweetness/cuddle moments/general awesomeness because Audrey is ALWAYS in need of some loving. :)
MightyMillie chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
OH my word you did it. YOU FREAKING DID IT. You wrote the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever read. YES YOU DID. I AM TOTALLY DEAD RIGHT NOW WHY ISN'T THIS REAL LIFE. YOU ARE AMAZING.

"You can just be my friend, Claire." WAAAAAAHHHHH.

This was epic. Feels all over the place. Claire needs so many snuggles. SMOOSHClaireSMOOSH

Why is she dead why.

I already loved you but I WILL SAY IT AGAIN I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE BESTEST. THANKS FOR THE CUPCAKE. I really needed it tonight. xoxo
jsimp1 chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Okay, I just stayed up till 2 fricking AM reading this and I've been crying, screaming at Nathan (like I have most of this season) and...I've even felt sorry for Jordan-not an easy feat! Great job on this-and more please!
caitblake chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Oh lordy lordy. I've been feeding on fic in light of this dreadful hiatus, or rather to get through it. This is fabulous. I can't say I like Jordan, but I do appreciate her layers as a character and I love Kate Kelton. Side note, holy crap the Mumford lyrics are perfect how did I not notice that before?
quisinart4 chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I loveee protective Audrey taking a stance and making herself clear. And it threw me for a second why Nathan was there and I was all "UGH Nathan you two broke up" and then I remembered that only happened on the show haha. ;) Can't wait for more!
MightyMillie chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Well, I don't hate you entirely because I love protective!Audrey so so much. ;)) And I have to say I'm glad you got this Jordan chapter out of the way cause I know you are trying to have a plot and everything... ;) You have a way of writing that draws me in and makes me care (dammit) regardless the subject matter. That is a gift. Keep on writing, my friend!