Reviews for All I've Tried to Hide
grimmich chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
hahaha that was cute, loved the ending XD
sehkra chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
They will never give us Quiver - we will have to keep getting our Quiver fix from you. Thank you, another great fic.
NephilimEQ chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Love it! (and, of course, I love you!) Your writing is spot on and wonderfully accurate...and, yes, I completely agree that there is some serious tension of the *other* variety between these two. ;) Keep writing! I'm working on a piece for these two myself.
kutoki chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This is a great story. I hope you continue writing more Quiver stories.
Dastiel chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Loved it. :)
theGirlNightwing chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
They don't want to scar minds that have never heard the word "gay" before, probably.
rebelwilla chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I personally love the Quiver interactions! I wish the writers would give us more on the show too. Great ending! ;)
IronAmerica chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I think I may actually be able to catch up on the show today... :P

Of course Quentin would ask that question during a polygraph... Would Ollie's blood pressure have spiked from annoyance or confusion? :P

And it really depends on who's doing the questioning too... (Woman with a low-cut top and cleavage vs. a scruffy guy in a suit massive blood pressure change. :D-depending on the person being questioned.)

I'm going to have to change that detail for the amnesia!Harry 'verse now, aren't I? *sighs* I guess the small details aren't that hard to change...right? *headwalls* But in relevance to this story: Poor Lance. He needs a hug. I'd say for Ollie to give him one, but... UST is still UST with fisticuffs involved at this point, so... :S

I adore Ollie's insanity plea. :D And Lance wondering if he should be committed right alongside him. *snerk*

Lovely chapter. Who cares if it's AU? Laurel? Who's that? :P

No quibbles to report.

-IA
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Awwwww. It's AU now? :( (Hey, at least you got it up before this episode came out, right?)

Poor Ollie. He needs a hug, right after the smack upside the head for being a dummy. Seriously, how could anyone forget surveillance cameras? *sighs* (I would ask if he's seen The Incredibles, but I doubt it. Otherwise he woulda had an actual mask.)

Quentin also needs a hug. And tylenol. And a nice, Ollie- and Hood-free vacation somewhere. I hear boating is a lot of fun this time of year...

Ollie paid attention to what Laurel said? Nice. Of course, knowing Quentin, the detective will find new evidence and another murder to go after him for. (Or just a way to get him to another state to commit the same crime. That works, right?)

Of course, if Quentin kills Ollie, he'll probably get a medal. A lot of people would be happy with him.

*hugs Ollie* Poor thing. :(

Lovely fic. No quibbles.

-IA
rebelwilla chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I knew you'd be back! XD Loved it! Especially the part where Oliver wanted to end the sentence "differently". I'm sure that the next episode will give you some inspiration to write more "Quiver". ;)