Reviews for Halo: New Horizons
Blaze1992 chapter 22 . 11/16
Well this has been interesting so far little disappointed that it hasn't been updated for 2 years. So far I give this fic an 9 out of 10. The only things I didn't like was how the UNSC Fleet is caught off from their homes and supplies and how big you made the Empires fleet. Please update this fic.
Parks98 chapter 21 . 11/16
Oh fuck. A spartan with force no dark force powers. Also if you are gonna include bobba fett then I think you should know that he is a beast. Not counting the idiot moment he had in return of the jedi he is a montser on the battlefield. His armor is stronger than titanium (but is heavier because of it) overpowered a trandoshan which are known for their physical abilities and even broke all the arms of a six arm alien within seconds. He is a master with almost EVERY weapon in the star mythos from a knife to a sniper rifle, he is a human swiss army knife. So if the spartans fight him well they will have a hard time to pin this guy down
Parks98 chapter 17 . 11/16
Holy crap ONI is scary, but then again they did can mind fuck just about anyone
Parks98 chapter 9 . 11/16
Dude you have no idea how pumped I am just now. YODA, fucking yoda is gonna go to Kashyyk. The 900 year old master who can kick more as than ANYONE (cept Revan) is going to meet two of scariest teenages I have ever seen
Parks98 chapter 8 . 11/16
Oh Fuck this is going to be crazy
Parks98 chapter 7 . 11/16
THAT. WAS. AWESOME! That was some of the sickest shit I have seen in the past month, bravo bravo that was great! Yeah fear the force bitch! Also Midi-chlorians are BS, they do not tell you the level you are with the force, they are NOT the force.
Parks98 chapter 6 . 11/16
I really love these types of chapters. Not complete info dumps but holds enough personality to make it enjoyable.
Parks98 chapter 5 . 11/16
Well I know that this is old news but their is the Inquisitorius. But since rebels was made about a year after the last time this updated I'm guessing you knew that. Anyway they are pretty much the hunters of jedi but I'm guessing that they were destroyed before episode 4
Parks98 chapter 3 . 11/16
Yeah that was SICK! Also love that you added in the dark troopers
Parks98 chapter 2 . 11/16
SPARTANS! Sorry I get pumped up when I heard that
Parks98 chapter 1 . 11/16
So this is the 'time travel but instead sent to a galaxy' thing. Very cool and I hope that u have the Jedi (small number I know) seem really overpowered. Like they could play with Tex from RvB powerful...since they are
Difdi chapter 22 . 10/19
"Disclaimer: I own nothing, but all original content is mine"

Which is it? If you own nothing then the original content is not yours. If it is yours, then you do own the copyrights.
Difdi chapter 7 . 10/17
You have a technical error in this chapter - you describe the Spartan weapons as being both hypersonic and silent/suppressed. Which is it? It can't be both.

Guns make noise from two sources. The explosion of the gun powder is the first noise, and it can be suppressed with a silencer. The second noise is the sound of the bullet breaking the sound barrier - a silencer has no effect on this.

To get around the sonic boom problem, suppressed/silenced weapons use special sub-sonic ammunition. But as I noted in an earlier review, Storm Trooper armor is designed to defeat bullets, not blasters. An extremely high velocity bullet might penetrate, but normal humans would be killed by the recoil of such a weapon - and a sub-sonic bullet would not have that special penetration ability of a hypersonic bullet.

So, are the bullets hypersonic or silent? They can't be both.
Difdi chapter 3 . 10/16
You have a technical error in chapter three.

Storm Trooper armor is notoriously useless against blasters, to the point that many fans of Star Wars wonder why they wear the stuff - the reason is, because it is immune to bullets. Blasters can cut through it easily, but bullets get stopped dead.

Any bullet that can overcome the protection of Storm Trooper armor would create enough recoil that a normal human firing the gun would be killed by that recoil. Obviously, Spartans are stronger than normal humans, but aside from weapons like the Spartan Laser, Spartans use the same weapons regular human Marines do. Which means that those standard weapons fire standard bullets that bounce off Storm Trooper armor without even leaving a scratch.

Dark Troopers have armor than is three times stronger than standard Storm Trooper armor, and as a result, are even less affected by bullets than standard troopers.

Your story, as written, simply does not work. If you want to give the Spartans special weapons that CAN penetrate Storm Trooper armor, you need to specifically mention it.
FeetFirst chapter 22 . 10/15
Man, I'm mad that you haven't updated since 2013. Now I'll never see how this ends.