Reviews for Halo: New Horizons
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 3/19
I really like your battle writing and personal characterization for most of the characters...but I get a strong feeling that you heavily favor the Halo universe in the "competence" department while writing, seeing as how a great deal of the Star Wars characters, especially on the Empire's side, tend to act Pants on Head retarded or Evil for the Lulz when acting against the protagonists.
MajorKO chapter 7 . 3/18
Damn, that ending got me!
Thrawn chapter 3 . 3/14
An utter exageration of halo technology, twelve spartant could not match twenty stormtroopers, let alone twenty darktroopers, in adittion eight isds wold have mauled the unsc fleet, ion mines or no. The output of a mac cannon is 51 megatons, the output of a standard, not heavy, turbolaser in 59 megatons, an isd's armour can take thousands of standard turboslaser hit with out breaking. Also the AI of halo could not match that of star wars as evidenced by the thousand, no millions of sentient or near sentient AI's in star wars.
Vates159 chapter 23 . 3/13
This is an absolutely amazing piece of writing. You truly make the characters come alive and the action is awesome. I hope one day you continue this, but it was a pleasure to read nonetheless
Overall, I think you made the Empire seem far too stark and evil than it is portrayed, plus the UNSC seems too overpowered when the Rebels/Empire. Story is good, but I wish it would be continued.
XxnightwalkerxX chapter 23 . 2/26
Will you consider putting this story up for adoption it to good to be left as it is
Shadow of a Memory chapter 21 . 1/12
Really disappointed that this is discontinued, but I'm glad I was able to read this much at least. This story as a whole was rather enjoyable.
bavalos chapter 23 . 12/18/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo! \(;o;)/ This story is amazing. You're a great writer. I understand your choice of discontinuing the story, but I wish you could just put it on the back burner and update it irregularly. Either way, thanks for the great story and for creating the Halo x Star Wars story I was looking for
bavalos chapter 17 . 12/18/2016
Brutal. Practical. Love it
bavalos chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
I love how you have written the Arbiter. You do extremely well at writing right scenes.
bavalos chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
This is the crossover I've been looking for... Badass
Beta117 chapter 18 . 11/12/2016
Dear Chairman,

I don't give a damn about your committee and its opinions of my work! Have you forgotten sir, we were at war? A fight with an alien race for the very survival of our species. I feel I must remind you that it is an undeniable, and may I say a fundamental quality of man, that when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable.
-Dr. Lenard Church
The Cartographer chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
God damn that's brutal.
Oh yeah, there was that bit when he crashed his SOIEV (I got that right, right?) Into a building, then fell thirty feet.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/10/2016
Man. I enjoyed this story so much when I first found it. There are so few good halo/Star Wars crossovers that I like. And this was always my favorite of those. I really hope you will eventually return to this story or leave it up for adoption. It deserved that much at least after you put so much effort into it.
GamerDroid56 chapter 23 . 10/4/2016
Small question. I know you aren't interested in continuing this right now or in general, but after you finish Infinity Effect, do you think that you MIGHT come back to have a look at this story and think about continuing it?