Reviews for Halo: New Horizons
Sans chapter 21 . 11/13
Wait thorne wall slaming vader me wall slaming you. See the sithularites
Boughdey721 chapter 7 . 11/12
what's really funny about halo fans... if you do something unusual, such as give a Spartan the capability to use the force, saying "Precursors" tends to quell most protests, as that particular race is just straight up weird...and could have possibly introduced the Ancient races of the SW galaxy to the force... they're just THAT bs, you know?
AtAt: lol pew pew all
Scarab: die
AtAt: noooooo
(Splat, lasers firing)
Scarab: i win
firings main cannon? did u just quote rvb?
Phoenix Invictus chapter 23 . 10/13
I hope you will start this back up someday, this story deserves to be completed.
Deafhood1998 chapter 22 . 9/24
I noticed on chapter 22 you used characters from Saving Private Ryan. good story
Space chapter 17 . 9/8
I love you so much
KDA chapter 1 . 8/23
Come on! The least you could do with a story such as this is write up a chapter to wrap it up, no matter if the end is what you originally intended.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 2 . 7/21
No, no, NO! Never deploy Spartans first! Save them for later. No, first you want to deploy your Sangheli. That'll put the fear of God in them.
Scarabs shouldn't be able to beat an AT-AT 1v1 the dropping made sense and even the shot from the side- but the AT-AT should ave crippled it and as it was going into critical mode it tackled the AT-AT
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 3/19
I really like your battle writing and personal characterization for most of the characters...but I get a strong feeling that you heavily favor the Halo universe in the "competence" department while writing, seeing as how a great deal of the Star Wars characters, especially on the Empire's side, tend to act Pants on Head retarded or Evil for the Lulz when acting against the protagonists.
MajorKO chapter 7 . 3/18
Damn, that ending got me!
Thrawn chapter 3 . 3/14
An utter exageration of halo technology, twelve spartant could not match twenty stormtroopers, let alone twenty darktroopers, in adittion eight isds wold have mauled the unsc fleet, ion mines or no. The output of a mac cannon is 51 megatons, the output of a standard, not heavy, turbolaser in 59 megatons, an isd's armour can take thousands of standard turboslaser hit with out breaking. Also the AI of halo could not match that of star wars as evidenced by the thousand, no millions of sentient or near sentient AI's in star wars.
Vates159 chapter 23 . 3/13
This is an absolutely amazing piece of writing. You truly make the characters come alive and the action is awesome. I hope one day you continue this, but it was a pleasure to read nonetheless
Overall, I think you made the Empire seem far too stark and evil than it is portrayed, plus the UNSC seems too overpowered when the Rebels/Empire. Story is good, but I wish it would be continued.