Reviews for Halo: New Horizons
Lord-Sylph chapter 6 . 6/14
So, I don't mean to be rude, but the SPARTAN-II's, on average, weighed about 400lb without their armor, and half a ton (US ton, or 1,00lb) in armor. The SPARTAN-IV's, like Palmer, weighed about half that, only 200-250 pounds without armor, since they hadn't received many of the more radical enhancements that the II's did. Namely, the Muscular Enhancement Injections, (which increased muscle density by something like 300%) and the Carbide Skeletal Ossification. And the Gen 2 armor the IV's use, is also much lighter than the Mk IV, V, and VI armor that the II's used, lighter both in protection offered, and in overall weight
SamPD2 chapter 22 . 6/4
It has been some time since this story has last updated.

It has only been recently that I have stumbled upon this fic in my search to archive the best that this site has to offer. Thus far I along with others wait patiently.

In that, we have received regular updates to your other crossover with Mass Effect, of which is also excellent. It would be nice to see a status update for this fic to see if interest has been lost or not. That said, I do not mean to imply any offensive demeanor to rush this fic if it does not suit you. Just that this is one of the rare few fanfics that is of decent quality that could par up with your standard novels from each respective franchise. So in that, I still wait patiently for the next update.

Now then, on to the actual review. This will be a paraphrase of my thoughts on the story thus far, so I apologize in advance for the rather jumbled nature of it. Further more indepth reviews may be forthcoming as I comb this story in a more thorough manner chapter by chapter basis.

Thus far, I have found your battles to be adequately depict, save for a couple things that could flesh them out all the more so than the story's present state right now.

Take the Second Battle of Kashyyk. You have depicted the POV from both the UNSC and Starkiller's point quite admirably. However, I find this story severely lacking when it comes to seeing such battles from the point of view from either the Empire's or the Separatists.
Yes, you have a couple scenes with Imperial captains and all, but hardly enough to see how the entire fleet (Both space and groundside.) is fairing and their feelings and reactions on the matter. Such perspectives help flesh out both sides, giving us an idea of the military capabilities and reactions from one side to another so that one may compare notes.

Such as I want to see the desperate charge across no mans land towards entrenched UNSC positions from that of a mere stormtrooper. Or the reaction of those manning the AT-ATs when the Scarab not so subtlety crushes an AT-ST and slags the rest of the heavy armor. We have also to see the point of view from the Separatists during the battle, such as Rtas or the their forces groundside cutting apart stormtroopers with energy swords. If not an outright rewrite, then at least keep this in mind for future updates.

Moving on, this is more of a nitpick than anything else.
Frankly I see it somewhat arbitrary that the stormtroopers seem more indoctrinated than that of their Navy counterparts. Sure, they may be infantry, but I would imagine that their Navy counterparts would be drilled just as so. Plus, if they were to side with the UNSC/Alliance/Separatists, it would give a unique dynamic to observe from during ground combat like that on Bespin. The perspective of them fighting once former comrades. I would imagine they would be just as outraged that their own kin is slaughtered like their navel counterparts.

Thus ends my critique for now. I look forward to your next installments.
Zeus501 chapter 8 . 5/19
ummm...the thing about the particle shields is wrong, slightly
they always have the particle shields activated, but they are not as strong as the ray shields, due to turbolaser's and other types of laser's being the most common weapon in he universe...it is why proton torpedo's are sp effective against cap ships, sine the particle shields are weaker then the ray shields, they can blow right thru them in 1-2 volleys, and the 3rd can kill the ship...while yes, they can make the particle shields stronger by diverting power from the ray shields, most ship captains dont due this, due to the limited amount of non laser based weaponry that gets shot at them, but both the ray and the particle shields are always active
Zeus501 chapter 3 . 5/18
ummmmm...a few things that seem to be wrong with ur ISD MKII, for 1, they do not have any point defense lasers, according to wookiepedia, meaning that they would have been unable to shoot down the missiles, unless the main guns got a lucky hit on them.
also 4 S-II's, 64 S-IV's, 8 Sangheli spec ops, and 4 hunters would not have been able to take the ship by themselves, in the short amount of time that is implied here...the ISD MKII has a crew of 37,000 crew members, and 9700 stormtroopers, also according to wookiepedia...now, 80 men, even if they are overpowered as all hell, like the Spartans, Elites, and hunters, would have a very hard, if not impossible time trying to kill or capture 46,700 men, especially if the crew and stormtroopers had time to get defenses ready, it would have been a long fight, with more casualties, even if they all had shields, some more would have been killed...dont get me wrong, the Spartans, Elites, and Hunters would have won, but they would have needed more time, and very likely, more troops to do so.
crusnik08 chapter 1 . 5/11
Hope you continue this story it's really good
Shepard131 chapter 22 . 4/30
Dude you really should come back and finish this.
Lycaon117 chapter 22 . 4/18
Interesting. Pity Tedra had to die. Don't kill off Thel. Other than that, good job.
ben nicholas chapter 1 . 4/12
this whole thing was worthy of publication and I wish it was still going
EliteZealot936 chapter 22 . 3/8
Oh come on, why did you abandon this story. And with a cliffhanger too. Just really.
This is really amazing, although I wonder why you never continued it?
Altair-White chapter 22 . 2/11
Pretty darn Awesome! Can you continue this story?
Hello, anyone here still breathing?
T-Rex-1000 chapter 22 . 2/1
hey creamofwheat2311, you got a good sw/halo crossover here. i'm very excited to see where it'll go now that were getting into the events of empire strikes back and maybe return of the jedi. i'd also like to know what will become of the UNSC force-sensitives. really wish you'll update this story if you get the chance. see ya!
Zeus501 chapter 10 . 1/25
ok, something that you failed to mention, is that the blasing sun went into the fight, it launched 2 squadron of fighters...did they die from TIE fighters?
or did they die trying to fight against an isd...or are they still alive?
Zeus501 chapter 6 . 1/25
ummmmmmmm...garm bel iblis separated himself the rebels due to difference in opinion...and jan dodonna was captured during the evacuation of yavin 4...while i know that this is fanfiction...just wanted to point that out to you...a;so...when will u update this fic?