Reviews for Love and Luck
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Por favor actualiza! Es muy buena esta historiaaa
katierosefun chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Please update!
I'veGrownUp chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Waaaaaaaw ur story is really really really great please update soon ;) I'm a huge fan of SoEul couple just like u (M.F.K 4 ever ;-) )
sunrise stars chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love this story!Please update soon :)
Cortney chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Just lovely - an absolute delight to read.

Eagerly awaiting more chapters
pharm555 chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
I am eagerly wiaitng for the next chapter - please complete this awesome story...
Atrociously-Righteous chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Great story! I am very excited to see where this goes. Please update soon!
PATRICIA BUSTOS chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
HOLA ME LLAMO PATRICIA BUSTOS AMIGA ME GUSTARIA PEDIRTE UN FAVOR GRANDE PUEDES ESCRIBIR LA ISTORIA EN ESPAÑOL ES QUE ME ENCANTARIA LEERLA EN ESPAÑOL POR QUE NO SE INGLES POR FAVOR AMIGA CONTESTA POR FAVOR AMIGA
AdrianaTavarez chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Mooooooore! Please ;)
Monirosez chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
How I wish this amazing story will be complete someday!
Comet Wong chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
This is brilliantly written! Your references both on Korean pop culture and your knowledge on pottery makes it very real. Can't wait to read the future chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Eliza

I love your story! Would you pleaseeeeeeee! update soon!
AspenJules chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
This story is really getting better and better. Don't hate me for saying I'm not usually a fan of readong Ga Eul/Yi Jeong stories... but this is so good that I'm really really enjoying it. I guess now that I've caught up with your writing I'll just have to wait with everyone else.

OH, and I'm also liking the little bits of Korean info I'm picking up, I keep having to look things up like chaebol and onggi, and I'm enjoying learning more.

Keep up the fabulous job!
AspenJules chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Ok, I just found this story and I have to say, this chapter was brilliantly creepy! My two favorite parts were

"He felt the weight of her happiness around his neck, a heavy stone hung around him..."

As well as the imagery of the hedge maze in the yard promising escape but trapping everyone who wanders into it inside.

What a wonderful, if terribly bleak and sad, look at his home life!
Raasberries chapter 11 . 3/6/2013