Reviews for It Began With A Spill
Kimori Takahashi chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Please update soon!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Will there'll be any lemon or lime scenes anytime soon?
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
nice
fallingyuki chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I wonder why Kagome is the only one not dressed in the theme. And why a kitty? Are those significant facts? I like the fact that they are still youkai in the story.
Ashatan87 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I like this story. I can't wait to read Sesshy and Kags meeting up at the party! PLZ update more often!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
It's been a year and five months, I'm glad your back. Great chapter, keep it coming. Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Infinities Lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
lol Loved it! You should update!
Ashatan87 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm trying to wait patiently. But I need an update to your story! Will it be at the Halloween party already?! Will Kagome and Sesshoumaru "click" at the party not knowing they're Teacher and Student!?
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow...I think I'll fav this one and keep an eye out for updates. looks real damn interesting to me! I've always wanted to know what happened.
ApolloAres13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
oooooooooooooo so love this story if there is any continue please message me!
avid-reader21 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is a good beginning but I hope she still gets to remain the shikon miko
CuteyJayAnimeLover1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
omg this sorry is going sooooo good. i am soo glad i considered reading it it reallly is great especially with jakotsu!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
man even reading a map can sometimes makes me lost. poor Kagome getting lost at college. ah my eyes went big seeing as Sesshomaru is a teach at the college win on this whole story. lol go Sesshomaru having an awesome class to teach and must pass his class to move on to something else. go Kagome for standing up for the crap they were give plus at the same time some teachers are like that which sucks so much. having a tape-record is a good way to learn if you miss something from your notes. oh cool a flower shop. oh man that guy was a jerk face being mean to Kagome and she was helping him cause she knocks him down by mistake. yay a Halloween party. oh cool she wants to become an art teacher. oh crap Naraku teaching math is pure evil and it matches so well lol. yeah i can see how Kagome thought Jakotsu is a woman. lol win go Jakotsu for helping Kagome out. yay shopping day with those two or more. yay Halloween shopping is the best. yay she looks like a demon. (presence of a human girl) is he a demon too and wants to keep Kagome safe. more of this please. keep up the good work and do your best. i wonder if Kagome bumps into Sesshomaru in her costumes plus who was that guy she bumped into and is a jerk face.
Deathstarling556 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Lol yay! I likey!
sesschanfan chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Love it, keep up the great work.
Can't wait to read the next exciting chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Really liked it, and i'm glad you made them friends.