Reviews for Call Me By Name
Li'l Yahiko chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Short, but good. You could make a song out of that.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Can I just say that I *love* this? It (along with your Yugi poem, "To Rebuild With Ashes") sounds kind of like the lyrics to a song, and captures beautifully a sort of melancholy bitterness that seems somehow very appropriate for Jamie. You've got immense talent, and I do hope that you'll write more for Zoids someday. Great work.
Sunfreak chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Well, SuperKat's E-mail isn't working, so I'll just have to stick it up here and hope she finds it. Other readers might wanna know it too.

Yuugi is the main character of the show "Yu-Gi-Oh!", and, to be honest, the dub sucks. But you probably expected that. ;; However! He is STILL as cute as a button, and he has a magical alter ego, Yami no Yuugi (trans.: "Yuugi's Darkness"; "Darkness of Yuugi"), who kicks some serious ass. If you like Jamie and the Eagle, you're pretty much guaranteed to like Yami and Yuugi- they operate on similiar principles, and their characters are very much alike. The show just takes itself a little too seriously sometimes, but YUM, Jounouchi-kun is a cutie! It's definitely worth a try.
SuperKat chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
COOL! Another Jamie fic! And a good one at that! I totallytotallytotallyTOTALLY agree with you on this point. Jamie needs to get more attention, without Wild Eagle stealing the show all the time.

I only watch one anime show so you'll forgive me for my COMPLETE ignorance, but... who's Yuugi? Another schitzo? That's enough to interest me. Does he have an alter ego like me and Jamie? (You may think I'm kidding, but every so often when I've been reading J.K. Rowling books too long, I change into my alter ego, Ravenclawmeg, and start writing wierd and depressing Harry Potter fics.) Split personalities rule! I have a feeling I'm starting to scare people, so I'm going to end this here...
yoyo chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
*crying*how sad,how adorably sad!i think this poem is the best ive ever read!thanx for writing it
Reiya Inc chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Awww! Poor Jamie, I can just see him thinking that. sad but good.

Reiya

P.S- Yuugi and Jamie are awesome, who cares if they're little schizophrenics!
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
;_; *gets all teary-eyed* That's so sad... *reads author's notes* Hurrah! Yugi and Jamie rule! *grabs Jamie around the neck* Please Jamie-chan?

Jamie: No!

Me: Pleases?

Jamie: Heck no!

Me: *pouts* He won't break the sound barrier for me! I want my Wild Eagle! *runs away crying*
M. DeDreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2002