Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Deathly Follows
Ima Braxton chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
OMG! Please update soon!
thebirdfromthesea chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I really really hope you haven't decided on abandoning this story here because it has POTENTIAL written all over it and I think you could build a wonderful fic (: I'm looking forward to the next chapter so pleaaaase please please continue writing!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh rats! I realize that you wrote this a year ago, but I'm wondering if you have more posted elsewhere? I hope? :) And if not, maaayyyyybe you'll feel inspired to pick it up again? I really, really like this a lot and would love to see it continue.

Why, yes, I am making my way through your works here and on GE (where I'm TreeGoddess). lol I hope I'm coming across as an enthusiastic fan of your writing and not a bossy nutter. ;)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This has really caught my interest! Very well written - both descriptively and the dialogue. I chuckled at Hermione seemingly bumping into nothing at all. lol

I was as stunned as they were when the arch and Veil crumbled to the floor. Oh shit!
Deyja chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love this, please update again soon.
Your stories are the best and I hope you continue with this one.
Kind Regards,
Jess
deator11 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Hmmmm, Im interested in your regulus :) can't wait to read more!
ptl4ever419 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Love it! Can't wait for more :)
divina126 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I really love this story and hope that you will get the chance to write more for it soon.
CGinny chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Please, continue this! It seems so good!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
lol its really good update soon plz :D i really want to read more
93 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
This is excellent so far! I'm enjoying it :)
adrianiforever chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Great update soon please
Szayel's Angel chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Hey I like this, update soon
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Well, that's different! If regulus is alive, surely sirius'll be around somewhere too? Please continue soon!
compa16 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012