Reviews for Dreamer Isle
Sequel squel sequel please author-san
NightHunterDeath chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
...that was a terrible ending! You can't leave it like that! What about their relationship and everything! What about their love? What about Adeline and staying on an island that hates her? What the heck! That's a terrible way to end a story! There's too many untold endings!
arikakun chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awww this was cute, and it was my first One Piece fanfic!
Snaw Nuzal chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ending so sad it made me cry :'(
TT chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
amuto1000 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I loved it! You should make more Ace x OC stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
But what was the note! You've got to at least tell us, the readers, that much!
Gold Emblem chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very good fanfic! I always imagined Ace falling in love with someone during his travels...It just felt so sad if he didn't even get to experience true love with someone before he died! I love this so much! I wish Adeline had gotten pregnant so that a part of Ace will live on!
Terikel chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Hello again
I liked it, especially since I think that you got Ace pretty IC. He's so cool, saving her from that drunkard! 3
But one can see that this OS is a bit older than your others. The beginning for example is a bit confusing, with Ace arriving on the marine ship. Why was he on it in the first place? And they only realized he was there once he was on the island and then they left? I'm not really sure what happened there.
The Ace/Adeline bits were cute, though, even though I would have liked to see more of how they got to know each other.
Then the part with the song was also a bit strange. He tackles her, then she lies in the hallway and sings? It is cute, but I think one would normally not think about singing in that kind of situation.
But I liked the song. :)
And the ending could also be improved a bit. It's not bad, but it lacks a bit of emotion. I'm no pro at writing lemons (I tend to skip over them xD), but it's more about how they're feeling then about what they's doing.
And to just leave was pretty mean of Ace. Although I can understand that he doesn't want to have a tearful goodbye. xD
But where did all those pictures come from? It sounds like he stayed there longer than I thought. xD