Reviews for Protecting What's His
This was great! You should do the other two chapters too! Please?
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 10/17
My god, I loved it! You're writing is great, WAY better than mine. I loved this story, since I loved the story this was based on, and you did an absolutely AMAZING job at it! Keep up the good work! Oh! And here's a word of advice: Keep doing this mini-rants exactly or resembling this one! Like you said, you could be saving lives! Keep it up, and here's a cookie (::)
TwistedHalfSmileM chapter 1 . 10/7
First thing, I ADORE this story. Second thing, I thought that it was written perfectly and that you pulled off the characters masterfully.(I love how you pulled off Thor, Tony and Jarvis especially, my only complaint is the complete lack of Loki, because although 'why the hel-lo kitty would he be there' I'm just a little curious about his reaction. Also I thought 'where's Pepper?' but I loved how you wrote this) It felt very real, which makes for an amazing story. If this was a book, I'd beg, borrow and/or steal to have a copy. Thanks, it's amazing!
Diary-of-madness chapter 1 . 7/2
Amazeballs. Have you any plans for a sequel?
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/13
Oh Fury of course you learn nothing *sigh*. Ah well, your funeral!
bloodshound chapter 1 . 4/25
good story used as a base to make another good story.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/4
Nice! I've always seen Tony as considering JARVIS as a family member and being very protective and it's great to see it written out like this.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
What lol, Fury is still gonna try. No JARVIS pov? What did he think? That would be the icing. I do have one beef, JARVIS having emotion, I feel like that's anthropomorphizing in a bad way and I love him as an AI. But good fic
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This made my day. I had just recently read Papa Bear and so this whole thing is just even funnier.
RasalasQuinn221 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Fanfiction for fanfiction ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I loved it! It was hilarious and I found myself laughing out loud on several occasions. Great job! :D
the hotpocket hunter chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This. Is just awesome. I love 'read the book' type stories, and the original Papabear is one of my favorites. You just made it even better. ;) I was really excited to see this, kind of like a bonus episode!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Natasha stared blankly at him before saying," Your death wish," and spinning on her heel.

-yeah, I'd certainly say so.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow, and I thought Fury was smarter than that. Oh well, his funeral.
LPeck chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Are they suicidal? Trying to hack JARVIS? Great fic! Love how it over laps with Papabear, I loved Bleeding Jazz Gums fic and yours is great as well!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »