Reviews for Protecting What's His
Anon11 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Why do you think this is bad? This is freaking gold! Nay, platinum! This is one of the best things I've ever read and deserves some gold stars.
I seriously feel like I should pay you for having wrote this and then posting it online where I could read it.
I can't, but still.
This is awesome, and you ned to know this.
Dragon of Selene chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
...What would be awesome is if you had the Avengers, in this same verse, read Oceanbreeze's Standard Procedure. This one shows how protective Tony is of JARVIS, and Standard Procedure has JARVIS doing the same.
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I have too much to say to type it out so I'll just say that Fury is a despicable idiot who doesn't even learn from the mistakes he knows about ahead of time! And you're a great author:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Suicide my ass. The truth is not always so called 'bullying'. People are far too sensitive and need to learn not to have a break down at the drop of a pin.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
This was great! You should do the other two chapters too! Please?
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
My god, I loved it! You're writing is great, WAY better than mine. I loved this story, since I loved the story this was based on, and you did an absolutely AMAZING job at it! Keep up the good work! Oh! And here's a word of advice: Keep doing this mini-rants exactly or resembling this one! Like you said, you could be saving lives! Keep it up, and here's a cookie (::)
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
First thing, I ADORE this story. Second thing, I thought that it was written perfectly and that you pulled off the characters masterfully.(I love how you pulled off Thor, Tony and Jarvis especially, my only complaint is the complete lack of Loki, because although 'why the hel-lo kitty would he be there' I'm just a little curious about his reaction. Also I thought 'where's Pepper?' but I loved how you wrote this) It felt very real, which makes for an amazing story. If this was a book, I'd beg, borrow and/or steal to have a copy. Thanks, it's amazing!
-M
Diary-of-madness chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Amazeballs. Have you any plans for a sequel?
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Oh Fury of course you learn nothing *sigh*. Ah well, your funeral!
bloodshound chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
good story used as a base to make another good story.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Nice! I've always seen Tony as considering JARVIS as a family member and being very protective and it's great to see it written out like this.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
What lol, Fury is still gonna try. No JARVIS pov? What did he think? That would be the icing. I do have one beef, JARVIS having emotion, I feel like that's anthropomorphizing in a bad way and I love him as an AI. But good fic
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This made my day. I had just recently read Papa Bear and so this whole thing is just even funnier.
RasalasQuinn221 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Fanfiction for fanfiction ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I loved it! It was hilarious and I found myself laughing out loud on several occasions. Great job! :D
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »