Reviews for Runaway: The 77th Hunger Games
Guest chapter 47 . 6/27/2013
Thanks for so far not killing Santana i love her she's awesome but if she dies i'll cry just so you know XD
Guest chapter 38 . 6/27/2013
no why did you kill clio ! :'( he was adorable !
Guest chapter 33 . 6/27/2013
although your stories are addictive im not fond of dead people coming back to life business
Guest chapter 27 . 6/27/2013
Team Santana !
Guest chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
Nooo ! not Lewis he was my favourite :(
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 52 . 5/19/2013
Beautifully haunting and sad. I can't wait for the next SYOT, it's going to be awesome!
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 51 . 5/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 52 . 5/19/2013
Great job!
captain-random64 chapter 52 . 5/19/2013
Aw, that's soo...heartbreaking! I can't believe Whittier was celebrated. And poor Lupus, even though I hated him everyone deserves someone at a funeral and it's even more heartbreaking. I like how Santana has sort of become an urban myth, that was a nice touch. Coals funeral was really touching though in a creepy way, the fact his body was just chucked away like bin rubbish is just horrible. I've loved this SYOT though and can't wait for the next one!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 52 . 5/18/2013
I have a feeling Ares and his mom headed for District 13, and poor Angel! :(
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 51 . 5/13/2013
Oh my gosh...Johnny...*Feels die.* Beautiful story, through and through. Beautiful.
TheOtherLachance chapter 51 . 5/13/2013
Ugh, Media. My friend is taking it, and apparently it's really crap, although that might just be at my school. I chose photography, just for the sake of not having to do fucking business studies.

Aaaanyway, this was cute. I loved how Ares goes to District 13- although there is the cliffhanger that he may not actually reach the district itself. Oh well, it's a nice end to his story, and I hope he gets what he wanted, although he's probably going to be a little bit.. um... scarred. It was cool to have Johnny back in the picture, especially after the part with Angel. So the President wants her forgotten, then? I see the logic in that, even if it's really cruel. Ah, well, good ending.

Good luck for the rest of your A levels, and can't wait for the 18th!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 51 . 5/13/2013
Hmmmm, district 13, Huh? Go, Ares!
Time.To.Vaporize.A.Maths.Teach chapter 51 . 5/13/2013
Kind of vague but a good way to sum up his story afterwards.
captain-random64 chapter 51 . 5/13/2013
Ares, you catch that train. Urgh it's heart breaking to see Amy Leigh like that though, so cold and bitter. I have at one time or another felt love for all of the tributes and I'm going to miss them all but roll on the new SYOT woooooooooo it's going to be epic!