Reviews for Moment of Clarity
Sunkissu9 chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
I love your ending! Lol!
Johijoha chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
XD XD XD
Way better than the other story I read from you. And i absolutly loved the ending. I always had a soft spot for Clemmons but this is just awesome. XD
Johijoha chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
one little comment... when Keith say Logan did a 360 ... that's not actually a good thing. 360 is a full circle, meaning you end up where you began. I think you ment 180
Angel chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I like this chapter it is nice to see the gang having kids all the same age and now it is the next generation being the best of friends. I am sure they will cause as much trouble as their parents did.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Now I want to read about the kids adventures in high school. I loved the way you set this up. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
eap5727 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I love that last line. It was the perfect way to end this story. I always loved mr clemmons
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Loved! Epilogue please!
spk chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
You could give us some kind of epilogue, since you left it open-ended with V pregnant. :)
ppl chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
I personally think this ending is OK, but you can do an epilogue ofc, if you feel like it. But the ending is so full of happy promises! 3
alisosia chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Do an epilogue
RoseDiamond413 chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Epilogue please.
Angela chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
I liked this chapter I am happy that Mac is ok and baby Caleigh is healthy. I am happy for Logan and Veronica they are going to get married and now have a baby! I think that you should do an epilogue also my question are you going to do a sequel I would love to read about the wedding and all of their lives after.
spk chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
Amazing story. Great characterizations. Can't wait to read more. :)
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Wow, please update soon. Don't leave us in suspense...
luvagdstry chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
liked the story, but I have no idea what the last sentence means. was the last word supposed to be "fate" ? I'm so easily confused...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »