Reviews for Wisdom and Courage
quandani939 chapter 11 . 21h
Is Veran related to Veress?
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 5/11
Oh, love the flashbacks to the changed timeline.

And meeting Cremia and Romani. LOL ANd Romani still calls link, grasshopper.

And meeting Tatl again!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 5/11
Intriguing! Very nice, and they wind up in Terminia. Very interesting :D
Knight of Tara chapter 42 . 3/3
What can I say other than MiniJen has done it again. I never read the original version so I cannot compare the original draft with the rewrite. For the record, I feel the rewrite worked out. I really liked this story and this incarnation of Link and Zelda. Ocarina of Time was the first Legend of Zelda game I ever played (unlike Skyward Sword, which I am yet to play) and Majora's Mask was the second so the characters hold a special place in my gaming history and my childhood and the author did great work with them.

*Spoilers. Don't say I didn't warn you.*

I really enjoyed the lore-filled interactions with Link, Zelda and the goddesses toward the end. As an amateur genealogist, I was hoping for a heart-to-heart between Zelda and her great ancestor, Hylia (I often wish I could speak with my ancestors. Not possible in this life, of course, but maybe the next). It didn't end up happening but that is fine. I liked how it went as written.

I have one minor criticism. Nothing major but there was a bit of a open ended plot line. Whether this was on purpose or not, the story ended with Ganondorf still out there and, as far as we know, still free to threaten Hyrule again. It was good to see all three bearers of the pieces of the Triforce fighting side by side against a common foe. Gives me ideas for a story of my own.

Is it safe to say that every girl who loves Link and is NOT Zelda is at extreme risk of death in your stories? First Sheik and now Malon, though at least Malon was brought back by the goddesses' great mercy. When I read Ilia kiss Link in Light and Shadow (already started it), I was thinking: "Ilia, if you care at all for your life, run!"

A nice song I listened to for the last chapters was Reborn from Really Slow Motion. Triumphal yet a little mournful, for those whose time has past, like Hylia and her hero, and hopeful for the future.

Anyway, that is enough out of me. Great writing as always, MiniJen. On to Light and Shadow. I am almost sad to get to this point. The trilogy is nearly over and I have enjoyed every word so far. I don't want it to end yet. But every story has a beginning, it must also have an end, even when that story spans thousands of years.

Breath of the Wild was released a few hours ago. Hope you enjoy it, MiniJen! Fight hard for Hyrule! Save the princess! Send Ganon back to whatever dark hole he crawled out of!
Oreobelt chapter 32 . 9/16/2016
I've been reading this all in one go and out of everything else the speech that Zelda gave, gave me the chills! Well done on everything you do ( I read a lot of your other stuff) and I can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/26/2015
Firstly, I have to say that this was another of my favorite Zelda stories out there. And I gotta say, its really nice that you don't write the amount of reviews, follows, etc. it's nice that you write for each and every person that reads your stories. And you actually finish them unlike some authors out there lol.

Next thing I want to say cause its kind of funny... I was reading your hyrule warriors fix a little while ago. Few weeks is my guess, but eventually I took a break from it and looked up some zelink stories. I clicked on this because of the description ;) which was a lot more appealing to read than other stories'. But I never would have guessed that both of these stories would have been by the same person. They are both really good, it just never occured to me.

Anyway GREAT stories, and you should keep up your posts as long as you feel like you should. Cause they truly are good
Axcel chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
It was totally Link who saved Hyrule. Zelda didn't do anything (at least not on screen).
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
The Kokiri don't treat Link as an outsider when you return as an adult in the game. I suppose they're just hiding from Zelda. In the game when you return to the forest, the Kokiri are at first surprised that you wear their clothing (which I guess is why they didn't hide). Then they recognize you and they treat you like normal (i.e. friendly and happy to see you) and ask about your adventures and comment on how tall you've gotten.

I don't know why authors like making it out like the Kokiri rejected Link or something when he grew up. They didn't in the game. They didn't tease or mock him for lacking a fairy either. Only Mido did that and the others either told him off for it or told Link to ignore him.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Wait, if Link doesn't retrieve the ruby and sapphire (since he had the emerald when he left the forest), doesn't that mean the Gorons will all die of starvation and Ruto will die in Jabu-Jabu's belly and the Zora domain will fall?
Unknown user chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Link: (Worried) Princess Zelda, stay away!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Wow... Anyone who references avatar is a god to me.
Unknown user chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
Princess Zelda: Somehow I'll get you out, Link.
Arianna007 chapter 42 . 2/19/2015
I know I've really only reviewed a couple of times but it's only because I was binge reading to catch up lol. In more important matters...IT IS OVER ! NOOO! I. Loved it! I feel like the wrap up at the end was so perfect. I was left feeling satisfied, like nothing was left out and omgsh the emotion in those last few chapters! I know you mentioned writing romance is kind of your thing and by golly I believe you are right! Now if only I could find me a man like Link...Haha!

Well. You've definitely got me hooked on your stories. I will be reading the next (and final, nooo!) book in your trilogy. I also started reading your hyrule warriors but haven't got very far yet. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan of the game :'( but I also didn't play much of it so maybe it gets better.I will try to review more next time. Until then, you are a wonderful writer and I believe you keep getting better as time goes on and your stories Progress! Thanks for writing!
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 42 . 2/2/2015
Love it, check my review for the previous part.

I always skim through this. lol. XP sorry.
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 41 . 2/2/2015
THIS IS THE BEST!

P.S. Just wondering, but do u try to kill people by breaking their hearts? lol jk, but still. I'm always like this: T_T

Oh well, at least ur endings r happy.
Great story, written by a great writer. U should get these published maybe, as a three part book, since the stories will still be kinda short by themselves.
GREAT JOB AGAIN! Now on to Light and Shadow! :D