Reviews for Wisdom and Courage
Unknown user chapter 7 . 2/24
Princess Zelda: Somehow I'll get you out, Link.
Arianna007 chapter 42 . 2/19
I know I've really only reviewed a couple of times but it's only because I was binge reading to catch up lol. In more important matters...IT IS OVER ! NOOO! I. Loved it! I feel like the wrap up at the end was so perfect. I was left feeling satisfied, like nothing was left out and omgsh the emotion in those last few chapters! I know you mentioned writing romance is kind of your thing and by golly I believe you are right! Now if only I could find me a man like Link...Haha!

Well. You've definitely got me hooked on your stories. I will be reading the next (and final, nooo!) book in your trilogy. I also started reading your hyrule warriors but haven't got very far yet. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan of the game :'( but I also didn't play much of it so maybe it gets better.I will try to review more next time. Until then, you are a wonderful writer and I believe you keep getting better as time goes on and your stories Progress! Thanks for writing!
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 42 . 2/2
Love it, check my review for the previous part.

I always skim through this. lol. XP sorry.
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 41 . 2/2
THIS IS THE BEST!

P.S. Just wondering, but do u try to kill people by breaking their hearts? lol jk, but still. I'm always like this: T_T

Oh well, at least ur endings r happy.
Great story, written by a great writer. U should get these published maybe, as a three part book, since the stories will still be kinda short by themselves.
GREAT JOB AGAIN! Now on to Light and Shadow! :D
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 40 . 2/2
SAYS WHO IT IS HORRIBLE?! THAT WAS GREAT!
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 39 . 2/2
:D Yay now me happy!
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 37 . 2/2
U just have to make Link (my hero and idol) be corrupted...again?! :O

Good job again anyways
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 36 . 2/2
Great Chapter!
But it was annoying to have to constantly figure out whether it was Link and Deity/Majora or Link and (Spits) Veran.
Great anyways. I am a ghost writing this review. I have died after i read this. oh well.
lol JK.

*Cries* T_T
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 24 . 2/1
You are cruel D': Today was a happy day, and i read this, and it became a sad day...

T_T
RandomButLoved chapter 42 . 1/28
Wow... just wow. Am I dreaming! Is this over?! I loved, no, ADORED this story. I think, as I may have said many times, that having a trilogy (though, as you've said, will become a lot more than that) with the same form of basis is very difficult to pull off, and I was ever so slightly worried that W&C was going to fall into the trap of becoming too much like B&S. However, once I got into the first few chapters, I had to marathon it go the end, and I'll tell you why. Firstly, you made the references to the other stories and games very subtle, and not over the top like many would - like I have done in my stories. Furthermore, you changed up Link and Zelda in order to fit the time period, various situations that they were put in, and blossoming relationship that grew over time. Their denouement is here, and it totally works. Furthermore, you incorporated an "old" villain and altered her to fit the time and situation again. You could have followed in the footsteps of Veress, although you found a way to truly show Veran's intentions through her lust for revenge and the way that she interacted with characters; no matter how much she knew them; and still write her truthfully. In addition, you brought the entire piece to life through your use of characterisation, bringing the smaller characters (i.e. Malon, Romani/Cremia, even Tatl and Impa too, I guess) out in such a way that made me feel like I had known them for years, and the detail of the areas/people too. You have a real talent for bringing something to life, and it's incredible.
This is a little long, and I may be boring and repetative here, so I shall end with this: your future writing goals sound truly amazing and intriguing, and I simply cannot wait to see how all of this turns out ;3
Random
Legionary Prime chapter 42 . 1/27
Its good that you have so much planned out and writing multiple stories at once. I wish I can actually write and finish one myself. I just get stuck on writers block a lot
Jarvis R. Yeriel chapter 42 . 1/27
Splendid! You are now 2/3 of the way done with Bound Destinies. Congratulations!
As for me, I have 40 of the 630 pages of my first book done. But, you know, small steps...
Now you can focus on L&S and other things. And you have made W&C everything that it was supposed to be. Yay!
Keep up the great work. Your dedication is inspiring!
Best of Luck!
-Jarvis
Link The Hero of Light chapter 41 . 1/27
This has inspired me to do my own rewrite and you doing it during college has inspired me all the more. I can't wait to see where we go next with Link and Zelda in Light and Shadow!
Jarvis R. Yeriel chapter 41 . 1/27
Ah, resolution. It's such a BEAUTIFUL thing in the context of suffering.
Pain and pleasure.
Despair and hope.
Defeat and victory.
Two irrocilable facts of life. Yet their dichotomy is one of the most beautiful things in this life. That is why I seem to have a fetish for tragedy. The beauty of human vehemence is something I never get tired of. I hope to see more of it in L & S.
Best of Luck!
-Jarvis
RandomButLoved chapter 41 . 1/27
AWWWWWWWWWW! How adorkable can these two be?! Oh my gosh, is this story really over?! Just... the anticipation for the both of them was a little worrying, just because I didn't want anything to ruin such a day, and yet they managed to overcome it. Like Impa had said: their love has survived, so they have very little to worry about. Still, I think the recollection at the end was sheer bliss and heartbreak because that is how they connected ever sincecthe very beginning, and every memory that came back just broke my heart a tiny bit more than it all ready has done. I must add that Navi's comfortingvwas hoth sweet and amusing at the same time. Ugh, I can't get over the fact that they are together again (and he will learn magic soon, yeah, I know!), and nothing will break them apart until Light and Shadow! If you have an Afterword, then I'll speak more then, but if not, then I must excuse myself to go and sob at school... ;3
Random