Reviews for Wisdom and Courage
Axcel chapter 7 . 5/17
It was totally Link who saved Hyrule. Zelda didn't do anything (at least not on screen).
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/9
The Kokiri don't treat Link as an outsider when you return as an adult in the game. I suppose they're just hiding from Zelda. In the game when you return to the forest, the Kokiri are at first surprised that you wear their clothing (which I guess is why they didn't hide). Then they recognize you and they treat you like normal (i.e. friendly and happy to see you) and ask about your adventures and comment on how tall you've gotten.

I don't know why authors like making it out like the Kokiri rejected Link or something when he grew up. They didn't in the game. They didn't tease or mock him for lacking a fairy either. Only Mido did that and the others either told him off for it or told Link to ignore him.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/9
Wait, if Link doesn't retrieve the ruby and sapphire (since he had the emerald when he left the forest), doesn't that mean the Gorons will all die of starvation and Ruto will die in Jabu-Jabu's belly and the Zora domain will fall?
Unknown user chapter 9 . 3/7
Link: (Worried) Princess Zelda, stay away!
bakuragrey1998 chapter 11 . 3/6
Wow... Anyone who references avatar is a god to me.
Unknown user chapter 7 . 2/24
Princess Zelda: Somehow I'll get you out, Link.
Arianna007 chapter 42 . 2/19
I know I've really only reviewed a couple of times but it's only because I was binge reading to catch up lol. In more important matters...IT IS OVER ! NOOO! I. Loved it! I feel like the wrap up at the end was so perfect. I was left feeling satisfied, like nothing was left out and omgsh the emotion in those last few chapters! I know you mentioned writing romance is kind of your thing and by golly I believe you are right! Now if only I could find me a man like Link...Haha!

Well. You've definitely got me hooked on your stories. I will be reading the next (and final, nooo!) book in your trilogy. I also started reading your hyrule warriors but haven't got very far yet. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan of the game :'( but I also didn't play much of it so maybe it gets better.I will try to review more next time. Until then, you are a wonderful writer and I believe you keep getting better as time goes on and your stories Progress! Thanks for writing!
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 42 . 2/2
Love it, check my review for the previous part.

I always skim through this. lol. XP sorry.
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 41 . 2/2
THIS IS THE BEST!

P.S. Just wondering, but do u try to kill people by breaking their hearts? lol jk, but still. I'm always like this: T_T

Oh well, at least ur endings r happy.
Great story, written by a great writer. U should get these published maybe, as a three part book, since the stories will still be kinda short by themselves.
GREAT JOB AGAIN! Now on to Light and Shadow! :D
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 40 . 2/2
SAYS WHO IT IS HORRIBLE?! THAT WAS GREAT!
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 39 . 2/2
:D Yay now me happy!
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 37 . 2/2
U just have to make Link (my hero and idol) be corrupted...again?! :O

Good job again anyways
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 36 . 2/2
Great Chapter!
But it was annoying to have to constantly figure out whether it was Link and Deity/Majora or Link and (Spits) Veran.
Great anyways. I am a ghost writing this review. I have died after i read this. oh well.
lol JK.

*Cries* T_T
SkywardSwordMaster chapter 24 . 2/1
You are cruel D': Today was a happy day, and i read this, and it became a sad day...

T_T
RandomButLoved chapter 42 . 1/28
Wow... just wow. Am I dreaming! Is this over?! I loved, no, ADORED this story. I think, as I may have said many times, that having a trilogy (though, as you've said, will become a lot more than that) with the same form of basis is very difficult to pull off, and I was ever so slightly worried that W&C was going to fall into the trap of becoming too much like B&S. However, once I got into the first few chapters, I had to marathon it go the end, and I'll tell you why. Firstly, you made the references to the other stories and games very subtle, and not over the top like many would - like I have done in my stories. Furthermore, you changed up Link and Zelda in order to fit the time period, various situations that they were put in, and blossoming relationship that grew over time. Their denouement is here, and it totally works. Furthermore, you incorporated an "old" villain and altered her to fit the time and situation again. You could have followed in the footsteps of Veress, although you found a way to truly show Veran's intentions through her lust for revenge and the way that she interacted with characters; no matter how much she knew them; and still write her truthfully. In addition, you brought the entire piece to life through your use of characterisation, bringing the smaller characters (i.e. Malon, Romani/Cremia, even Tatl and Impa too, I guess) out in such a way that made me feel like I had known them for years, and the detail of the areas/people too. You have a real talent for bringing something to life, and it's incredible.
This is a little long, and I may be boring and repetative here, so I shall end with this: your future writing goals sound truly amazing and intriguing, and I simply cannot wait to see how all of this turns out ;3
Random