Reviews for Scenes from the Best Enemies Series
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
This definitely confirms what other fanfic writers have stated: Ron should really watch his alcohol intake.

Lots of fun. Could really see and hear it all in my head.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
A truly nice, thoughtful window into the lives of KP characters that generally drop off the radar. You carry them some ways from the show, but they clearly come from there. Good job.
A Markov chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Reminds me of the time we took one of our shipmates to the "Queen of the City" contest during Fleet Week in San Francisco. Poor Ron, the consequence of drinking too much have never been funnier.

Alex.
A Markov chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Another "feel good" tale from our resident optimist. I've really missed reding your little vignettes. I'm kind of dissappointed to find only a few updates from you after my long stint away from ffnet, but since I've got a story that's been unfinished for several years I probably shouldn't complain.

I think you do a wonderful job with both Justine and Felix in this tale and the end made me smile.

Thanks.

Alex
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Maybe now that the silly season's over at work I can get back to reading and writing.

Nice to see a little 'fleshing out' of Helen. Sheki is just too cute.
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I read this in a rush before, and thought I'd come back to review.
This is a great story, using the more "minor" characters in a very inspiring way. I like the way Felix thinks. Nothing is really impossible, if you break it down to bites.
BloodAuthor chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
i nearly peed myself at the end of this chapter lol
creativetoo chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
This was so funny. I always love your stuff. This one had me laughing out loud. :-)
BlueLion chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Poor Ron ...
noncynic chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Hmm, saw the end coming, do wonder how restrained Ron's reaction actually was, giving his normal inclination to..forgot the word I wanted, rats! Interesting read.
noncynic chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Good Read.
LJ58 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Seriously? As one of your commenters pointed out, you seem to be lapsing into major derivativeness of late. This started as a very good series. You're getting a bit long-toothed in your handling of late, though. Maybe it's time to look at something...fresher?
List of Romantics chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Running? Bah! While fitness, like science, is my girlfriend, I'm of the opinion running is reserved for short bouts, especially when being chased by large land predators. Run for SEVERAL hours and even many more miles? On purpose?! Hell and no ;3
Jimmy1201 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Nice story. Four days to finish the marathon, Felix was amazing. Even better was his next goal, nice that Justine will be heavily and personally involved in that one. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I genuinely liked the start, and essential plotline of the series, amigo, but...seriously? Aren't you a bit into overkill now?