Reviews for In Your Room
iwmec chapter 4 . 7/22
asshole
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 1 . 2/15
Absolutely brilliant
Made me laugh so much, and all the hot lemons.
Thanks for sharing this masterpiece
Ashlie Christine chapter 24 . 1/20
Wonderfull story! Loved it!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 24 . 12/5/2019
This was a really great, funny, sexy, badass story!
sosueme chapter 24 . 11/21/2019
I read this a long time ago, but had another go. These characters are still hilarious - thanks for sharing!
Bobbifrantzen chapter 24 . 11/14/2019
This is by far the funniest story I've read on fanfic:)
Terrific job!
litmajoronleave chapter 24 . 9/16/2019
Lol, these two. Crazy in love, and crazy life. Perfect for each other! I can see E wheedling and haggling for it for birthdays and Christmases haha. Thank you for keeping this up here. Love, love your writing. Don't stop!
litmajoronleave chapter 23 . 9/16/2019
I'm glad we get to read the W day. Love it. Lol at T with the nursing thingie. Haha. And Yell-a Bella! I hope they have a big yard and neighbors are not too close lol. The $20 bet reminds of I am the Queen of the Castle episode of Seinfeld. Haha.
litmajoronleave chapter 22 . 9/15/2019
The laundry room! Lol. Love that. Happy to know where everyone is, and where the nasties are. And a glimpse of their future :)
litmajoronleave chapter 21 . 9/15/2019
Turned on by Edward "Billy Bad-ass", not gonna lie. I've excellent imagery of sleazeball Alec crawling out, writhing in pain, and Heidi's bald spots lol. But Royce - geez in all his versions - really is evil. But then there's Felix, the gentle giant, and I hope he finds his Bella too, soon.
litmajoronleave chapter 20 . 9/15/2019
I don't know why but I always love Edward's POV. Most talented writers (such as yourself of course!) gets him, haha, the craziness in his head. This Edward is sexy, funny, smart, cocky, hella lovable and loving, and 100% Bella's (every girls dream, right, every girls' Bellas inside of them). The boat thing, thats hilarious LOL. And it ended well and score for future son-in-law! I especially love Edward's lemon head lol. There are sad parts here, heartbreaking, and also heartwarming such as when we learn when and how Edward started to fall in love with B.
litmajoronleave chapter 19 . 9/14/2019
It's sad, and Bella is a kind girl. And now they are talking of the future, and future- proofing their relationship.
litmajoronleave chapter 18 . 9/14/2019
Love, intimacy and friendship. I love it! I even like Edward's possessiveness, it does emanate from a messed up past he had with an unmentionable.
PearlyFox chapter 23 . 9/12/2019