Reviews for In Your Room
litmajoronleave chapter 24 . 9/16
Lol, these two. Crazy in love, and crazy life. Perfect for each other! I can see E wheedling and haggling for it for birthdays and Christmases haha. Thank you for keeping this up here. Love, love your writing. Don't stop!
litmajoronleave chapter 23 . 9/16
I'm glad we get to read the W day. Love it. Lol at T with the nursing thingie. Haha. And Yell-a Bella! I hope they have a big yard and neighbors are not too close lol. The $20 bet reminds of I am the Queen of the Castle episode of Seinfeld. Haha.
litmajoronleave chapter 22 . 9/15
The laundry room! Lol. Love that. Happy to know where everyone is, and where the nasties are. And a glimpse of their future :)
litmajoronleave chapter 21 . 9/15
Turned on by Edward "Billy Bad-ass", not gonna lie. I've excellent imagery of sleazeball Alec crawling out, writhing in pain, and Heidi's bald spots lol. But Royce - geez in all his versions - really is evil. But then there's Felix, the gentle giant, and I hope he finds his Bella too, soon.
litmajoronleave chapter 20 . 9/15
I don't know why but I always love Edward's POV. Most talented writers (such as yourself of course!) gets him, haha, the craziness in his head. This Edward is sexy, funny, smart, cocky, hella lovable and loving, and 100% Bella's (every girls dream, right, every girls' Bellas inside of them). The boat thing, thats hilarious LOL. And it ended well and score for future son-in-law! I especially love Edward's lemon head lol. There are sad parts here, heartbreaking, and also heartwarming such as when we learn when and how Edward started to fall in love with B.
litmajoronleave chapter 19 . 9/14
It's sad, and Bella is a kind girl. And now they are talking of the future, and future- proofing their relationship.
litmajoronleave chapter 18 . 9/14
Love, intimacy and friendship. I love it! I even like Edward's possessiveness, it does emanate from a messed up past he had with an unmentionable.
PearlyFox chapter 23 . 9/12
Noooooo.. I really don't want this to be over :(
PearlyFox chapter 21 . 9/12
Quite. The. Party.
PearlyFox chapter 15 . 9/11
Aaah laughing so hard :')
PearlyFox chapter 14 . 9/10
Aaah yay!
PearlyFox chapter 12 . 9/10
Oh damn the sting though. That truly is a bitch *cackles*
PearlyFox chapter 11 . 9/10
He's a very ah- good boy .
PearlyFox chapter 10 . 9/10
I' gonna go have some lemon iced tea.
PearlyFox chapter 9 . 9/10