Reviews for In Your Room
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 2 . 12/2/2023
Not sure how many reviews I owe you this second time around - although my review behaviour has improved exponentially over time...I'll just leave them wherever it lets me;)
I adore this...mainly your witty writing and gorgeous, hot banter!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 12/2/2023
Rerading and loving every bit of it! Your sarcasm is delightful and funny!
AnaTwiLover chapter 15 . 11/18/2023
Absolutely loving this! Love your writing. Can’t put this one down, reading every minute I get!
CynMar Rom chapter 24 . 10/24/2023
Awwww. I didn't think that Mike being involved in the atory would be as cool as it was.
But it was lovely and adorable, and imperfect, as people are.
Thanks for sharing!
Jenycullen chapter 24 . 10/18/2023
One of the best stories I’ve had the pleasure of reading in a long tome. I absolutely loved it!
annaharding chapter 7 . 9/19/2023
During my umpteenth re-read of this story it just struck me that since Edward knew where to find her at the coffee shop, since he saw it on her FB wall, maybe Mike - or Jessica d- saw it too, and showed up on purpose? Hmmm... If that's what happened, I'd put my money on Jessica.
sullysnonna chapter 24 . 7/24/2023
Great story! It had everything! Well written. I truly enjoyed it. Thank you!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 5/13/2023
The laughs are great
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 5/11/2023
This is really funny!
hellishrose chapter 24 . 1/8/2023
I do hope after all these years you are still getting amazing reviews for this gem. I stumbled upon this one from a recommendation and my gosh it was awesome! I usually do not partake in AH stories but holy crap I love this one thanks for the smiles as I read through and all your hard one and dedication to the story
WordsMusicMagic chapter 24 . 12/29/2022
Loved this story! So fun, no major angst, humorous, witty, and well-written! You're the bee's knees lady.
4,186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »