Reviews for Queen's Gambit Accepted
Probably Lucky Athena chapter 30 . 8/15
Hope to see something again?! I love this story so much. I hope life is going well with marriage!
Dareth151 chapter 30 . 7/28
Awesome story. Very heartfelt. Enjoying it very much.
RWBY Order chapter 30 . 4/16
I recebtly discovered and subsequently fell in love with Mass Effect. I beat the main trilogy in a few weeks, and fell in love with the lore and world (Galaxy?) the game created. Very, very few things have sparked my interest like this, so, like those few things, I fell into the fanfiction. This is, by far, my favourite story I have found on here. I love your portrayal of Samantha and Shepard, I love how you can show the situation and mood just by what Names they use (Traynor vs Samantha, Comander vs Shepard vs Annelise), I love how you show the complexity of the characters, ugh! I could just talk for hours on all the things I love about this story. The only negative I can see is the update times. I do not want to imagine a world where this story does not continue. I am increadibly eager to see where you take this, and I hope your life is easier on you.

I know that when you have long gaps between story chapters, the response for your story kind of dues off until a new uptake comes out. I want you to know that you have truly created something great with this, and I, as well as many others, can't wait for the next instalment. Your readers are stI'll very much alive for this story, and I am, personally, increadibly eager to read more about the awkward escapades of Annelise Shepard and Samantha Traynor. I can't wait.

Thank you, sincerely, for writing this.
PuncturedButterfly chapter 10 . 4/7
You know, I meant to ask... I've been re-reading QGA and I noticed that you mention a "Dr. Harper" as Sam's counselor in CH10. Is there any connection between this Dr. Harper and the Illusive Man / Jack Harper?

Also, with the release of Andromeda we now have Cora Harper as a squad mate. Will you be considering acknowledging potential relations or is Sam's counselor just coincidentally also a Harper?
Erevate chapter 30 . 1/2
Reading your update made me feel so happy! Just today I was reminiscing about old fanfic's that I thought died before they'd ever been finished, only to check this one and see that you've updated. It makes me so happy knowing the progress you've made in your life since your last update and I can't wait to keep reading your stuff.
All the best, not that you'd need it,
-Erevate xx
Aliragal chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
Found this story only a week ago after a finishing ME1 (Started a new game) and absolutely love what you've written. You've done a superb job and I hope to see more from you soon. Congragulations on the wedding, and I am sorry about the difficulties you have had to endure. My thoughts are with you and I whenever you get a chance to update, I will be ready to blow through another chapter!
Dax chapter 30 . 12/12/2016
Holy crap I've never been more happy to get a fic update. I appreciate you and your writing so. Much. I really hope you continue! I know I'm sure as hell not the only one who loves this fic (literally just reread the entire thing.) can't wait for the next instalment.

Also. Are you okay? You've had a hell of a ride huh. Pat pat. But also congratulations on getting married! I hop things continue to get better. No more injuries pls
Mrs. Waffles chapter 30 . 11/29/2016
I haven't gotten a chance to read but as soon as I do, I'll let you know what I think. I was just so happy to see that your were back and doing okay that I wanted to leave a thank you. I really enjoy your story and Im glad you took the time the return. Yes. We're still here I hope you continue to live well and congrats and the engagement/marriage.
Negrath chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
I have to observe that my recent run through the game seemed to use that despicable **** as a replacement for the Specialist. Aside from the whole party-business, I did not see her once.
possibly because I only ran the game without a prior save. or because I did not do -nearly- as much walking about the ship as I probably should have. :)
Quinn Shepard chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
nice to have you back! Had to re read the whole story again, but didn't mind though ;)
intensedreams chapter 30 . 11/21/2016
Yassss i am so excited to see you back. This update was so SO good. Traynors encounter with Liara was heartbreaking and angsty af i loved it and i was cackling at the thought of T and S mocking blasto. Great update, thank you!
Riptide Monzarc chapter 30 . 11/18/2016
Such a fantastic update, even if it takes a few days to chew through. Annelise and Sam feel familiar even after the interval of their absence, and Allers presents the perfect foil to help Sam work out some of her issues. I am very much looking forward to seeing what you have in store. :)
Cailus Griffin chapter 30 . 11/16/2016
Hot diggity damn, I missed this story. It takes "tongue in cheek" to an entirely new level, and I love it. Your writing even reminds me of Eoin Colfer at times.

As far as criticism goes...erm...yeah, I've got nothing. I could go on for multiple paragraphs about what is so good about this latest chapter: the realistic conversation between Shep and Sam, Allers being...Allers, Liara's entirely understandable distress, the framing device. I just can't find anything to criticise for improvement. This story is simply that good.

Also, congratulations on your wedding schenanigans and. everything else!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
Nicely done
WardenCommanderRevan chapter 29 . 11/14/2016
I already posted a review since you've been back. But I went back and reread the story.

Wow. And this was a great chapter for your 'homecoming'. I really enjoyed it.

Hope all of your personal life goes well (especially the medical). Everyone here would rather have you healthy and happy than have another Chapter. Maybe. Well if we weren't all so hooked, it'd be an easier decision. Your own fault for that. Too much talent.

Anyways, good luck, and welcome back!