Reviews for Harry's Birthday
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awwwww! :) This was incredibly sweet, and I loved every word of it. Beautifully done! :)
HR always live on chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Beautiful story. With Ruth being brave and taking that step. Wonderful.
Desert-Blues chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
A great way for Ruth to find her way back to Harry and a very in character way for her to do it as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Brilliant. Thank you for such good feeling writing. Love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Thanks for making my day !
Could you possibly write more of this ?
Harry deserves it !
shestarsky chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I was so sad after Season 10 that I stayed away from this site. After reading this I'm glad I came back, it was written so well and the words could have fallen from their own lips.
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I loved this! Any chance of continuing it...?!
Spooksfan08 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Beautifully written. You caught them both so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
loved this! such a beautiful fic. Any chance we'll get a part 2. Harry walking her home or something ;)
NatesDate chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
A positively wonderful gift for us on Harry's birthday. I think you are correct in your assessment that Ruth probably would have changed her mind but also been too afraid to do anything about it. I think how she asked him out, though, was completely Ruth-like. Thanks for sharing and for rising to the anonymous challenge. :-)
pook chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Terrific story and I only wished Ruth had been brave. Insightful and a nice piece of fluff. Well done and more please
r4ven3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Firstly, congrats for attempting a Harry fic. That is a brave move. You have him pinned quite well in his thoughts and dialogue. Having said that, it is clear that you are more comfortable writing Ruth, after all, she is always the enigma to the viewer who does not know her well.

I have to say that I really, really enjoyed this. You have delivered this story with delicacy and respect for the characters. It is well developed and executed, and works really well as a one-shot.
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Thanks to whoever requested this and thanks to you for writing and sharing. This was perfect! Well done!