Reviews for The undeniable truth
angellovsyaoi chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
WELL HOT DAMN THAT WAS A SMOKIN HOT SEX SCENE!
Vero Diaz chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
is this story completed?
inevereverexisted chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
Ahh this was so kawaii x3 i nearly cried of happiness, you just made me love my OTP 100x more then i used to x3 *melts*
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
O.O AAAAAW! so cute!
samwise1327 chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
haha, loved it, very cute :D
Mrs.Ciel Phantomhive chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
Awh I loved the ending *blushing from the cuteness* I can't wait to read more fanfic's from you!
guren666 chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
Since youre taking requests... how about Tyrant falls in love A.K.A. Koisuru Bokun? It seemed great to me.
Both anime and manga.
sora yagami 4869 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
#happy cry
Awww...if that the case then I will be happy for them..
3 3 3
This is absolutely the best christmas gift ever, but I think you are a little bit rushing the story, I mean I felt this chapter a little bit too fast and haven't enaugh detil..
But well, I feel happy for both of them..
samwise1327 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
awww, cute :D
houseofGold chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
I freaked out at the last thing 'When he first saw him…

When they had their first time….

When the met ten years later….

When they confessed again…

to now, Ritsu could finally, finally say that the arms around him now, were the ones he was never going to let go.'

THAT'S SO CUTE! Kyyaaaa! 33
Mrs.Ciel Phantomhive chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
Omg this is soo cute! And I love Kyo and Kazahito 3 *Gushing from the hotness and cuteness of this story* .
samwise1327 chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
lol, loved it!
sora yagami 4869 chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Awwww.,finally they move in together
#happy joy tears..

Hahaha,.of course takano san can't resist the adorable and cute side of his ritsu.,

Nah ritsu, I think it explain it better why you so concern about takano san and bcz you love him dearly,,

Continue this asap
guren666 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
This looks promising. :D :D Very promising.
guren666 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Im author here for four years already and I must say - YOU HAVE impressed me. You dont have to change your writing style yet, because as you said yourself, you are new. But dont worry. You will find your own style in no time. As for story, I like how you kept Masamune and Ritsu in character.