Reviews for Unknown Soldier
zia010 chapter 18 . 7/22
I loooved it so much. It was brutal, sweet, bloody, scary, heartbreaking, exciting, romantic, funny,adventurous, wild and beautiful. Thank you so much for this story.
The way he thinks about himself really pulls at my heartstrings
howcinnmonrolls chapter 3 . 1/5
This story was copied.

Misery May Laugh, by ImGoingToDie on this site.

You might wanna check this out. I was randomizing my fandoms and stumbled upon it. After a couple chapters it seemed really, REALLY familiar, and I realized it was this story. Except with Star Trek TNG's Lore.

I can't leave a review on any of your writing without reiterating how much I like it. Loved Unknown Soldier, as well as most the others. I read everything you post because, chances are, it'll be an emotional and fun read.
Keep up the good work,
A Fan.
Thrarnduil chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
This must be one of the best written fanfiction I have ever read. From the very beginning of the story I was enthralled with your way of writing and immersed in the story in a way I cannot remember happening for a long time. I could see and feel around me what happened when Baan woke up, so brilliantly did you describe all that he saw.
Another thing I am VERY happy about is that you didn't take the "easy" route that so many fanfiction writters seem to do. You didn't make Eafrida - perhaps due to some deeply rooted trauma - flee the encampment and then accidentally find Baan and live alone together and eventually fall in love. Makes chills run up my spine even writing that - so childish and not to mention implausible it would have been. I call that the easy route, because that is the way taken by writers who do not trust their ability to handle more than two or three characters at a time. It is much more difficult to bring Baan to the encampment and therefore to have to include the whole clan in the story. Which - again - you did brilliantly. Also, it is much more nerve-racking for the reader, having to worry for Baan, and allows them to indulge in the story better, I think.
The only thing I am not so happy about is the too abrupt ending to my liking. I would have liked one more chapter between the 17th and the 18th, and also one after the last one. Now it leaves me feeling almost empty inside, for the story is so very lovely and carefully written but then suddenly it seems as though you wanted to bring it to an end as quickly as possible and only wrote "what was neccessary", so to say, on the last chapter.
But I mustn't complain. It is a fantastic story with even better characters and overall very enjoyable as a whole. So thank you for this wonderful reading experience. I look forward to introducing myself to more of your works.
muredin chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
drakos4 chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Thanks for the happy ending !
Kyoki no Megami chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
cute lil' story you've got there. i wonder how deorwine will react to that maiden with broken heart ;D anyways, really enjoyed reading
continue writing
kyoki no megami
Scarlet Drozd chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Wow I really like the way you wrote I rarely see a story written in the way in which Tolkien has. Very similar and the vocabulary especially! I feel the beings would react the same way to in the books! Happy writing!
ariel1226 chapter 18 . 2/7/2014
Wow! I just finished this story and I loved it! I loved how the story line and the characters all came together in a cohesive way. You are a great writer! Keep up the good work!:)
jingle-bitch chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
Great story!
Hebi R chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
Many thanks for this story, which I should have given you earlier.
I regret only thinking to review when I had a question: is this part of the "Epic Proportions" 'verse?
Ferey chapter 18 . 10/20/2013