Reviews for Over the Wall and Home Again
tripleransom chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh, well done! I've read the other story and this is a worthy successor to it.
Thanks for giving them the happy ending they have always deserved.
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is... this is... wow, I can't find the words tobdecribe it, so perfect, marvellous, brilliant and amazing will have to do _
It‘s the first story I‘ve read fron Doyle‘s POW, and I think that he should feel like that, should‘ve written something like that, because Mary and Watson just doesn't look well together... at least, not as well as Sherlock and Watson do; even a fool would se that they‘re made for each other! So, I must say one thing: thanks for writing this and understanding them so good! _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Very well written, I must say. I mean, most Holmes/Watson romances completely destroy the whole meaning of their relationship, but this has managed to keep it at least mostly intact.
Doyle was written well also. I congratulate you.
PinkGloom chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Holy...this is perfection. What a fantastic job. Seriously, this is written beautifully.
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is amazing. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow, this is so heart-achingly beautiful. It's amazing how one can feel their longing for each other. Also, looking over Doyle's shoulder while writing Holmes and Watson is absolutely fantastic. I loved it. Thank you very much for sharing this stunning work of art.
Faelwen Slashbringer chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is the best thing I've read in a very long time. It actually brought tears to my eyes... Oh, Doyle. I'm so sorry about all the stupidity in your past. If only you were here now and could write in whatever manner you wished. (
girl'lock holmes chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I absolutely loved this! So sweet, so romantic. I needed this after a long day at work today