Reviews for I'll Protect You Or the Other Way Around
Bulbreon chapter 7 . 4/25
This pad buddy in the living hell would you use that? (-.-)
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 4/25
i'm confused with "he". Is it Drew? Because if so there's no use crying over skum like him.
Lover of Pokemon chapter 16 . 4/22
Wow. Quite interesting, and nice use of somgs. Well done!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
irock2810 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
1st off I want 2 say that im liking the story right now n 2nd I want to say that cascada is awesome n I love her music
mewtwo master chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
When he asked for milk that time I actually thought he meant HER milk. Then I remenbered this is t rated
lucarioADV chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
Awesome ending you guys, hats off to you. Can't wait for more stories!
malory79080 chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
OMG, IT AAAALLL GOONEE! I'm going to cry soon... LIKE NOW!
Ammyst chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
I have only one thing wrong with this story. I loved everything, the pairings and I sort of wish Barry won but oh well. In the end I just wish there was a little more fluff between Ash and May.
mewtwo master chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Poor Paul.
malory79080 chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
lucarioADV chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
That was great. Ash and May finally got together. So we can await an epilogue right? It would suck if they end up failing anyway, but a good twist. The whole paranoid Gary thing brought some good chuckles. And what can I say about Barry? Great comic relief. Even though this isn't the "last" chapter I still wanna thank you for a great story and KEEP IT UP!
malory79080 chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Grace chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
I love this fan fiction please continue it is very interesting. I love how you capture the perfect song for the theme you are writing. It has Romance, Drama, Humor, Sadness, and Comedy all in one package it is pure awesome. You have all my favorite shipping's in it too. I love the way you describe everything too and leave off with cliffhangers. I love this.

P.S. Sorry I have been very silent for a little while.
Catrina7077 chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Barry needs a happy ending too D:
Barry *sobs in a corner* y-your so strong ...wahhhhhhhhh