Reviews for I'll Protect You Or the Other Way Around
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
FINALLY IT IS OVER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
irock2810 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
1st off I want 2 say that im liking the story right now n 2nd I want to say that cascada is awesome n I love her music
mewtwo master chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
When he asked for milk that time I actually thought he meant HER milk. Then I remenbered this is t rated
lucarioADV chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
Awesome ending you guys, hats off to you. Can't wait for more stories!
malory79080 chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
OMG, IT AAAALLL GOONEE! I'm going to cry soon... LIKE NOW!
Ammyst chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
I have only one thing wrong with this story. I loved everything, the pairings and I sort of wish Barry won but oh well. In the end I just wish there was a little more fluff between Ash and May.
mewtwo master chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Poor Paul.
malory79080 chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
THEY ARE INVINCIBLE!
lucarioADV chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
That was great. Ash and May finally got together. So we can await an epilogue right? It would suck if they end up failing anyway, but a good twist. The whole paranoid Gary thing brought some good chuckles. And what can I say about Barry? Great comic relief. Even though this isn't the "last" chapter I still wanna thank you for a great story and KEEP IT UP!
malory79080 chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
AWWW ADVANCESHIPPING! Fluff rocks.
Grace chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
I love this fan fiction please continue it is very interesting. I love how you capture the perfect song for the theme you are writing. It has Romance, Drama, Humor, Sadness, and Comedy all in one package it is pure awesome. You have all my favorite shipping's in it too. I love the way you describe everything too and leave off with cliffhangers. I love this.

P.S. Sorry I have been very silent for a little while.
Catrina7077 chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Barry needs a happy ending too D:
Barry *sobs in a corner* y-your so strong ...wahhhhhhhhh
lucarioADV chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
Well that sucks, Ikarishipping won. Doesn't mean I won't stop reading this great story though. The whole get away went smoothly, and the whole school scramed. I can't imagine the trouble they'll be in if the get caught. Leaving us in suspense huh? Well now I'll definitely await the next chapter with anxiety! Until next time.
malory79080 chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
I just loved the Shootdown, Ego and Ikari in this chapter! And too bad about May and her father. I had no idea he was like that. Though I know that's just your interpretation of it. He seems really over-protective, though. He should let his own daughter follow her dreams. It's the least he can do.
lucarioADV chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, since the problem that May has with her dad is something a lot of people can relate to. Jeez Norman sure is an ass. Im especially excited that Halloween is near and I can't wait to see what happens. By the way who won between Ikarishipping and Twinleafshipping, or is voting still going on? Anyway great chapter and I can't wait till the next!