Reviews for Tori and Jade's slay date
Did you seriously forget about this story? Please say it's just writers block?
megameneko707 chapter 11 . 6/5
Hello! Y u no update this? I really really love it soo much but its not finish. I really want to know what is wrong with jade and wanna see the jori relationship more! Update more and update fast! Thanks and ciao
Lightingboy5 chapter 11 . 5/17
It's not done?
JemLover chapter 9 . 3/23
Lol, oh my God. I know it. Lol, why is Beck always the bad guy in Jori stories. Ranging from a rapist, and now to they angry, evil "girl". I mean I Hate Beck, but XD give the guy a break!
lumos175 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Wow! This is such a great story I couldn't stop reading it even though I had to finish an assignment. If you're still continuing the story, it would just make my day. If not, still thanking you an excellent read.
wavy.gurl chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
plz continue the story it is amazing
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
I lik t
thegirlwithsecrets chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I really like the story...Beck...Bex he is working with someone right?since she said "we"...I can't wait for the next chapter:) btw- I had read all of the chapters in one day.
greenjadevega chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I Love this story already
Elimere chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Hmm, this latest chapter just adds that tinge of something extremely big and interesting in store for our heroines. I can't wait to find out what's going on.
I swear Jade's not evil, she can't be! She has to be good and, and give us a nice Jori ending! Thus, she can't be evil! Yes, my logic is flawed, but it's all I've got.
So many interestinf theroies in this story, I remember why I love it so much. It's quite like a mystery novel: how you are fed tidbits of information and clues slowly through the story and when you get to a certain point they all add up to one glorifying conclusion. Little disappointed though; I stop reading for months and there's barely anything for me to read? You're as bad as I am in updating! And I hate how slow I am!
I'll probably be stewing on this story for days now, so thanks. Really though, this is such a thrilling and interesting story. Though there isn't much Jori, it makes the little we have so thrilling. I was practically jumping for joy when they held hands. Imagine what would happen if they suddenly had sex?! I'd probably die! Of course, you could always be incredibly caniving and give us a teasing dream, pretending to be real. Hehe, I would.
Looking foward to more.
ZombiePenguin15 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
This keeps on getting better and more intense with every chapter! I missed this but it's no problem if you take your time really :) 'Cause it's goooood xo
wikster chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Dude! I was about to call the milk factory and have them put your face on the cartons! :/
Glad to have you back though! Hey but seriously, man. You gotta give me the name of the guy you get your stuff from... 'Cause you must be smoking some good sh*t to come up with the stuff you come up with... O_o I seriously don't know how you do it. But I love it.
InsaneMagician chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Ok so, Desiree is actually an archangel, awesome twist.
She can only be: either Raphael or Raguel... Hmmmm
Short but quite informative!
Hope you keep up, been waiting eagerly for more
I really want to see how it ends D:
When the time comes, I won't want it to
Invader Johnny chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Guess Desiree really is too innocentto even believe Jade has any good at this point in time but like the saying goes with age comes wisdom.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
HellYeahFeels chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Even though its short, it's amazing! :D I can't wait to read more chapters of your awesome story! I'm dying for more Joriness! ;) Please update soon! Your fanfic is amazing and I want to read some more! :) SLAYER JORI!