Reviews for Chuck vs The Domino Effect
Molotov chapter 17 . 2/23
I gotta tell ya, I was really kind of hoping Chuck would end up with Tiffany. Blasphemy! I know. I love Chuck and Sarah together like a motherfucker but for some reason, reading this story, it really felt like Chuck deserved better. Even though Sarah was no longer interested in Bryce, it just felt different. Especially Sarah getting crazy jealous over the lady attention Chuck was getting. Lady, you left him. You can't come back and act like they're moving in on your territory.
But I love the direction you took the story in. Chuck getting his shit together and becoming an NSA agent. Orion's wrist computer that the show conveniently forgot with the name Cortana. The sequel set-up of Shaw and Volkoff. It was good. It was fun. Props to you, brochacho.
Dsn246 chapter 17 . 1/31
Great story! I really enjoyed how you added characters in and changed various dynamics of their relationship. I also really liked that you made Chuck a stronger character. thanks again!
pullbackbro chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
You, my friend, are brilliant. Even though I was hoping for the "Harem" ending, I can still be glad with him being w/Sarah. And to answer, I would like to see a sequel come out of this series. I loved the interactions you had between all the characters, and the way it all fit the characters seen in the show. Please continue writing about Chuck...I don't think the series has enough love in the fanfiction area. Thank you and please keep righting.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
It who's a good ending to a great story.
I am hoping for a sequel to the story.
And I like your storytelling and writing too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
That who's one of the best takedown of the the Ring I had ever read.
And what a great chapter too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
A Milk vending machine in a barn that who's a good one and so right too.
And what a great chapter too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
If that just who's a filler chapter, then it whos a great filler chapter and it who's soo funny too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
That who's a hot hot chapter and whot a great chapter to read.
And good to see Chuck and Sarah finally to getter.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Nice whet som action in the story and it is a good mission they are on. And Chuck and Sarah at Casa Bartowski/Grimes that who's just so good and funny too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Who's Casey beginning to go soft at the end of the chapter, if he who's then it who's so funny.
And Sarah tackled Carina that who's so funny too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
That who's som great story in the chapter and the Chuck and Sarah who's just so good too. And the cliffhanger who's just so good and right.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
That who's a good mission and carina is just so right for the team.
And I like your writing style too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
What a great chapter and it is funny when Sarah is upset and dislike of brunettes.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
One of the best chapter...
Mr. M.Parker chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Shaw is super right abut Bryce, that who's so funny.
And I like the chapter a lot too.