Reviews for Chuck vs The Domino Effect
Nikks7 chapter 6 . 3/17
The tooltip for the ability does not indicate that the bonus damage will not affect structures, yet the League of Legends wiki states in the ability's details that it does not. Here is the tool tip for the ability in-game. I just spent some time in the practice tool and confirmed the additional bonus damage on the initial auto after proccing E is the same as subsequent autos on the same structure. I think if correct, this important information should be added to the in-game tool tip. If it isn't correct, we need to get it updated. Mundo is currently in a weird spot where he's pretty much fully countered if the other team buys Exectutioners Calling/Mortal Reminder and/or Morello's, so I think he could use the additional siege damageeven if it was a percentage of the normal bonus damage. What do you all think?
Aryan229 chapter 17 . 3/9
Amazing story. Very enjoyable.
Deathzbreath chapter 17 . 2/6
I apologize for failing to review this each time I've read it (several) One of the greatest Chuck stories on this site, I think you hit pretty square on Chuck for sure and very close on the other characters. Over all an totally enjoyable story thank you for writing it!
tasteywheat chapter 17 . 9/5/2016
Great story, hope you come back and write a sequel someday.
sauza000 chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
Excellent Story! I would love to see a sequel!
Neale chapter 17 . 5/14/2016
This was a great story, very well written and engaging, as others have said, I'd would love to see a sequel to it. Thanks
Dromaeo Prod chapter 17 . 4/12/2016
Wow, what an amazing story, I loved it !
But we clearly need a sequel, I'm sad that you don't write fanfiction anymore.
baldcoder chapter 17 . 3/2/2016
Great story. Well done.
Cherde chapter 17 . 9/29/2015
Really loved this story. Would be interested in a sequel. I've enjoyed all your stories, you're one of my favorite authors on this site. I hope you keep up with writing chuck fanfics. Dying to know what happens in the next chapter of chuck vs school. I'm also very keen to see the charina fic you have talked about writing. Not enough of those on this site
Sk8ernv chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
Wow! This is an amazing story.
Jbear1974 chapter 17 . 1/14/2015
Great storyline! You updated this in 2013 and I read it in 2015. As a romantic I enjoyed how you got Chuck & Sarah together. I really liked the adventurous missions you had Team Bartowski experience. Thank you for how you wove the characters together. It would great if you could a sequel going.
Molotov chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Recent read-thru review addendum: this has one of my favorite exchanges in all of 'Chuck' fanfiction. When Chuck is crying about his Red Test, how he killed a man and therefore is no longer the same person, Sarah throws it back in his face with, "But I've killed way more people than you. Does that make me a monster? Why are you so special? "

And I LOVE that. With just a couple lines of logic, Sarah shoots down Chuck's pity party plane and snaps him out of that particular funk. It's great and accurate and awesome. Why is Chuck so special here? He's not. He wanted to be a spy, those are the terms of the deal.

Love it. Perfect moment.
Molotov chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Recent read-thru review addendum: it annoys me every time that Chuck goes to the bar from Family Guy for his Red Test target. Ugh, it's so silly that it takes me right out of the story.
stars90 chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Fantastic work! A great, believable take on what would've and could've happened with such a devastating change!
Caitlin51 chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Awww...that proposal was absolutely gorgeous and just perfectly written! Amazing job ).