Reviews for Chuck vs The Domino Effect
Cherde chapter 17 . 9/29
Really loved this story. Would be interested in a sequel. I've enjoyed all your stories, you're one of my favorite authors on this site. I hope you keep up with writing chuck fanfics. Dying to know what happens in the next chapter of chuck vs school. I'm also very keen to see the charina fic you have talked about writing. Not enough of those on this site
Sk8ernv chapter 17 . 8/28
Wow! This is an amazing story.
Jbear1974 chapter 17 . 1/14
Great storyline! You updated this in 2013 and I read it in 2015. As a romantic I enjoyed how you got Chuck & Sarah together. I really liked the adventurous missions you had Team Bartowski experience. Thank you for how you wove the characters together. It would great if you could a sequel going.
Molotov chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Recent read-thru review addendum: this has one of my favorite exchanges in all of 'Chuck' fanfiction. When Chuck is crying about his Red Test, how he killed a man and therefore is no longer the same person, Sarah throws it back in his face with, "But I've killed way more people than you. Does that make me a monster? Why are you so special? "

And I LOVE that. With just a couple lines of logic, Sarah shoots down Chuck's pity party plane and snaps him out of that particular funk. It's great and accurate and awesome. Why is Chuck so special here? He's not. He wanted to be a spy, those are the terms of the deal.

Love it. Perfect moment.
Molotov chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Recent read-thru review addendum: it annoys me every time that Chuck goes to the bar from Family Guy for his Red Test target. Ugh, it's so silly that it takes me right out of the story.
stars90 chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Fantastic work! A great, believable take on what would've and could've happened with such a devastating change!
Caitlin51 chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Awww...that proposal was absolutely gorgeous and just perfectly written! Amazing job ).
phathead01 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
This was a kick ass story and I absolutely loved it. Perhaps you should take another watch through the canon and come up with another story. There are many more like me who have come to CHUCK since it recently started streaming and are just as veracious about watching and reading as those who watched while it was on the air.
Thanks for taking your time to write.
Caitlin51 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Ahhh...I don't know how I feel about Chuck completing his Red Test conflicted, I guess! In the show, I always thought it was lame that he got away with faking it... Anyway, I'm really enjoying the story so far!
penpeny chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
hello! :)
first of all, I'd like to apologise for the late review (considering when I started reading this story) and I'll explain the reasoning behind it in a bit...
secondly, ummmm, I really hope you value honesty - if you don't it might be better if you skip the later parts of my superlong monologue :P
sooo the good things - I absolutely loved your narrative, it was amazing :) the little 'arguments' you had with yourself while describing situations, the questions you were asking and answering yourself - all of that made me laugh quite a few times and it made me feel as if I was actually interacting with the author, GREAT job!
your portrayal of Beckman and Casey was my favourite one out of all the Chuck stories I have read :) funny, witty, still quite in character but evolved - I enjoyed every bit of them :)
Tiffany - wow, you created a completely new character and made it come to life, one of my favourites in the story :D
Chapter 13 - took me completely by surprise after reading so much of what you wrote already :D but I enjoyed reading it (wink) so nicely done you :D

and now something you might not want to read :P
I actually read most of your story only a couple of days after I started it (which was over a week ago), I loved it so much I almost couldn't stop reading... up to a certain point... my first 'red flag' was when Morgan appeared on the team: as much as I love the character in general and the comic relief that comes with it, him 'saving the day' on the first mission of the already super big team (two more members than usual) screamed 'this bunch is incompetent' at me :( as much as I wanted to find it funny, I hated the fact that after working 2 years with 3 people, than months with 4 people, all of a sudden a 5 people team would suffer a casualty if it wasn't for a random sixth addition... of course everything here is supposed to be unrealistic, but this bugged me soooo much, sorry :(
and then the thing that made me stop reading before I finished... ok that's not entirely true - I loved the story so much that after stopping for a few days (because of the reasons I will list in a second) I re-read it from the beginning :D so that just shows how much I adore most of what you wrote, right? :)
but yeah, the whole 'everybody is all over Chuck' and 'Sarah is going crazy and is jealous' was fun for a bit, but eventually I couldn't take it :( first off - after 'waiting' for 3 years it is kind of weird that now after just a few days Sarah is going crazy because of not being able to 'get it on' with our favourite nerd... I have to admit I'm in no way an expert on such a long drought (don't judge me :P), but I'd think after 3 years she wouldn't be going ballistic over a few days... and on a similiar note - I love Sarah (in general at least) and you kind of killed her character for me with the constant 'going crazy' even in the later stages of the story... also the constant 'even though Chuck is with Sarah we're all still all over him'... sorry - I hated it :(
I'll spare you more of my stupid ranting - I absolutely loved three quarters of your story, reread it and probably will do it again soon :) but I still haven't finished the whole thing and I feel bad about it, because you've done such a tremendous job in general, I so wish I could say everything was perfect... I chose honesty but know that I'm still a huge fan, obviously everybody has a different taste and the bits that I mentioned simply weren't for me...
and the most important thing - your writing is amazing, I've got no complaints here whatsoever :)
Molotov chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
I gotta tell ya, I was really kind of hoping Chuck would end up with Tiffany. Blasphemy! I know. I love Chuck and Sarah together like a motherfucker but for some reason, reading this story, it really felt like Chuck deserved better. Even though Sarah was no longer interested in Bryce, it just felt different. Especially Sarah getting crazy jealous over the lady attention Chuck was getting. Lady, you left him. You can't come back and act like they're moving in on your territory.
But I love the direction you took the story in. Chuck getting his shit together and becoming an NSA agent. Orion's wrist computer that the show conveniently forgot with the name Cortana. The sequel set-up of Shaw and Volkoff. It was good. It was fun. Props to you, brochacho.
Dsn246 chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed how you added characters in and changed various dynamics of their relationship. I also really liked that you made Chuck a stronger character. thanks again!
pullbackbro chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
You, my friend, are brilliant. Even though I was hoping for the "Harem" ending, I can still be glad with him being w/Sarah. And to answer, I would like to see a sequel come out of this series. I loved the interactions you had between all the characters, and the way it all fit the characters seen in the show. Please continue writing about Chuck...I don't think the series has enough love in the fanfiction area. Thank you and please keep righting.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
It who's a good ending to a great story.
I am hoping for a sequel to the story.
And I like your storytelling and writing too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
That who's one of the best takedown of the the Ring I had ever read.
And what a great chapter too.