Reviews for The Pirate And His Sharp Eyed Friend
Zeef chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Another lovely chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
Sue chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
THank you for finishing this. Though I would like it if you continued this saga...thanks again. :)
states-of-uncertainty chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
/users/States_Of_Uncertainty

This chapter is formatted better over there and chapters are SOOOOO much easier to edit.
Sue chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Oh, I wish you would update this...I am really enjoying it. I see you haven't updated since the end of July last year. I guess I will continue to hope until the end of the month... :( I hope you will update.
no valid name chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
I loved it! "No I didn't! I'm a Virgin!" OH MY LAWD I died! So funny! Please write more and soon!
SH chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Skipped this chapter, boring. - SH
Unicorn chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Cause Maybe Mycroft was snogging Greg all day thats not good earse
Unicorn chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
YOU ME TARDIS NOW WE FLIEING AWAY BATCH
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
That is a pretty funny mistake.
Sue chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
I hope so...I am finding I rather like little Sherlock :) Am enjoying this story...please continue soon..
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Officially done high school? Congratulations!
taliapaxton chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is wonderful!
Hobobobo chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
\(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/

CHINESE MAFIA IS WATCHING YOU !

Anyways - my Mama always said life's like a box of chocolates - you never know what you gonna get.

xoxo
You just got Hoboboboed, Sucker! 3
states-of-uncertainty chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Hi Sue (sorry I am not able to directly message you for whatever reason)
Yes I only have 9 chapters because I am very good at procrastination, however I have started the next chapter and I will motivate myself to have it posted on tuesday. I am sorry for my laziness everyone.
Sue chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
I am enjoying this story...like little Sherlock and his lisp... have you posted more than 9 chapters? I keep looking but haven't found it.