Reviews for Lost Within The Flock
Miss Kells Bells chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Well that was pretty out of character of the Matthew's family. I know this is a different take on the show, with a different interpretation, but I hope they'll develop back into their characterization from the show. Alan was always a great father who loved his kids and eventually grew to love Shawn as a son and Eric always loved Shawn as a brother. Not saying your interpretation is bad, it's your story after all, it just felt so weird. Great angst though. You're really, really starting to bring the angst!
Miss Kells Bells chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
This is a nice story. Sarah is turning out to be an interesting OC. Those are usually hard to write, but I'm actually intrigued by her. It's quite a coincidence that she's Feeny's daughter, but I like the way she's treating Shawn and thought the way she shut down Turner was hilarious.

Eric was great in this chapter. From the figuring out who Sarah was "'You channeled Feeny's essence'" to tailing Sarah to hiding in the laundry cart he was spot on!

You're writing is pretty good too. I feel pretty emerged and your word flow is fast paced and nice. This story isn't as angsty as my usually cup of tea, but it's still nice.
whome33 chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Pretty OOC for Alan, but I like it. I can't wait to see what happens when he confronts Amy at the hotel!
AwesomeWriter2013 chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
UGH ALAN IS JUST MAKING ME MAD. HE'S NO BETTER THAN CHET, HOW DARE HE HIT CORY, THAT IS JUST DISPICABLE. Please update soon! This is a really good story!
Tara chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Please update this! Do not abandon such a kickass story.
Sasha Blasi chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Please update this! It's been far too long and Im glad you continued
lynne chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Excellent story. Loving it. Can't wait to read more :)
Julie Silverman chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
I can't believe you updated this! I loved this story and thought you just weren't going to continue. Your writing is really spot on and I'm so pleasantly surprised you are continuing. I really like the angle you took with the normally sympathetic Alan and I was always so curious to see where you were going with his behavior. I hope there is an actual update soon.
Lindsey Pohl chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
I wish you'd update this! This was such an interesting and unique take on Shawn. Will you be continuing? Love your writing
Nika chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Any chance you are going to update this? I really love this angle & your writing is awesome. Didn't know if you were continuing but you absolutely should. It makes me curious about the social worker and why Alan is behaving so aggressively.
Kristen chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
This is such an interesting and well done story. Especially how Alan is acting. Will you be continuing this?
Alex chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
This is really well done and interesting. I like your approach to Alan, hasn't been portrayed before and I'm interested to see where his aggression toward Shawn is coming from. Hopefully the wait for a new installment won't be so long!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Please please update soon!
Erin chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Please update this soon, it's excellent. Hope you don't leave this hanging.
anna chapter 3 . 11/13/2012