Reviews for Hero's Born and Made: Zeia's Story
Ed's.Curious.Kitten chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
I think you took off too many zeros... Pokedollars are equivalent to yen, so you only drop two zeros to get to a dollar amount. That and I know pokeballs are more than twenty cents... Awesome story though!
mockstevenh chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
I love this story! You are doing absolutely magnificent on it. There is a few grammar errors, but other than that fine. I can't wait for your next chapter. So without further do. Nyah!
Sega Nesquik chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Great to see another wonderful chapter to this story. And thanks for the shoutout. I appreciate it. I feel sorry for Zeia right now.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
KaleXerxas chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Haha, I really like it I was wondering if it was a shiny Zorua or not and was on the edge of it being a Deino, but I'm glad it was a Deino instead they're cool Pokemon. Can't wait for the next update!
Lady Syndra chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Aw their bonding time is so cute! Fluffy's just so adorable!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sega Nesquik chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Still a really good story. There is not really much more that I have to say.
Lady Syndra chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
Awww the little Deino is so cute!
Sega Nesquik chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
I don't know why, but the reference to "thunder roaring" sounds like a foreshadow, but maybe it's just me.
Thomas chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
This chapter was the longest one yet! The story its self is really good too. You had me in suspense the entire chapter thinking 'when will the egg hatch?' Also, I see what you did there naming a character after me. I get to pick out his Pokémon party. I'll bug you about it after you're done eating your grilled cheese.
Love,
your little brother.
ClockALock chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Yay new chapter! :D It's always nice when you do something on the internet. You are welcome for the inspiration, comrade.
Tobalerone chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Interesting so far! Cant wait for the egg to hatch! And didnt the guy who sold her the egg tell her it was a Zorua egg? Does she not remember? Update!
ClockALock chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
The egg's part of the Hydreigon family (the colors and the TITLE PICTURE AND THE TAGS and the references to rage. But it's an egg, so Deino.
proxy silvermoon chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
ah! a literary masterpiece! please write more sis!
lynzylu chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Oh, oh! I know what the Pokemon is! I know! Lol, sorry everyone. Can't tell
proxy silvermoon chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
im still alive. WRITE MORE!